de-bugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant get the smaller screws un-done cause i cant get anything that small to unn-screw them :( :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

i tried debugging my v1, but i didnt take the battery out. i didnt see the lil circles and i heasrd a lound weird-messed up beeeeeeeeeeeep and i looked on my screen and lines wer on it and i cried, ever tho it was only a v1, it was my first tama i had for years. i was on like 70th gen. and i got my tama back and stuff, but my generation got reset to 1.... :p i learned that u cant debug a v1... luckily i fixed the problum but it took me an hour ot fix my tama! :(

but i REALLLY want a Hanatchi! i need to find out how to get one without getting that duck thing.

what the is debugging ur tama- yea...i (sarcastically) dumb...and what does it do?????????????????????????????????????plz sum1 reply to me...ill b waiting 4 an answer............. :rolleyes: :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back