Dead battery

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

softballchick

Reaction score
Remember how I said I got a new V3, well so did my brother, we got them last Wednesday, meaning under a week ago, and his battery is dead already, and mine isn't dead though. Plus, don't they usually work for atlest a month or two?!?!?!?!?

Remember how I said I got a new V3, well so did my brother, we got them last Wednesday, meaning under a week ago, and his battery is dead already, and mine isn't dead though. Plus, don't they usually work for atlest a month or two?!?!?!?!?
OOPS!!!

Should this be in What Happend to My Tamagotchi?

Just a simple mistake. Just message a guide to move it :) Look at the "Who's Online" and you can see which Guides are on :D

Yes, but when you first get a tamagotchi, the battery is usually kind of old. Tamagotchis take 1 CR2032 3V Battery. A way to conserve your battery is when your tama sleeps, press "B" to go to the clock page. It uses less pixels, so it will conserve your battery. Don't worry, you won't lose your tama! Just "Download" him again :D

`Jade

I'm just confused, because our old V2's lasted 2 month's without even a dead battery sign.

if u have a dead battery you can just reset it and it would be refilled again

I'm just confused, because our old V2's lasted 2 month's without even a dead battery sign.
I think V3's do use more battery power, in my experience.

It really depends on how much you use your Tamagotchi, and what functions you have on etc.

Try turning off your sound as much as you can, it will reduce the amount of battery used, and turning off the lights.

Try to not un necessarily push buttons if your bored for no reason, it wont make too much difference, but every little bit counts.

Also, another key variable which acts upon the battery life, is of course the type of battery used, Im not sure how powerful the default batteries Bandai inserts into your Tamagotchi, though the battery's do differ in strength. More expensive batteries, usually are more reliable..

//Haze

When you change your battery, do you lose your generations?

When you change your battery, do you lose your generations?
...Just choose download on when it resets it self.

But anyway, thanks for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back