Dead tama, do you consider it a character?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchiversion3

Reaction score
When your tama dies you see it's "angel" on the screen. I was reading, and apparently this "character" has a name; Obake-chi. Hence, why it's probably the "baby" character on Tamagotchi Angel.

Do you consider it a character that deserves a name?

LOL! Unfortunately, I had this 'character' the other day when I un-paused my Tamagotchi and forgot about it for a little too long :(

In Tama Angel thats the baby stage of the tama, so in that you CAN care for it. In other tama's, no, you cant.

I'm guessing for those of you who said "No", you said that because you think a character must be able to be cared for to deserve a name. For those who said "no", do you agree with that?

:D i think that u got a point. and it is the character that makes you want to think about taking better care of your tama. :D

and it is the character that makes you want to think about taking better care of your tama

Yeah thats a good point too.

Well, for the V1, 2, 3, 4, 4.5 I don't think that deserves the name. We just call it the egg with wings. OUr Tamagotchis went back to heir home planet because we weren't caring for them.

tamagotchiverision3 is TOATALLY out of their mind it is NOT the BABY STAGE AT ALL IT IS A DEAD TAMA THAT YOU CAN NOT CARE FOR

soz aabout the capitals i was just proving him/her wrong :D :D :furawatchi: :unsure:

tamagotchiverision3 is TOATALLY out of their mind it is NOT the BABY STAGE AT ALL IT IS A DEAD TAMA THAT YOU CAN NOT CARE FOR

First of all thats not a nice thing to say to me.

Second, buy a tamagotchi Angel and look at it's growth chart, the "dead tama" is the first stage in the growth chart. How can I be crazy when i've showed facts to back myself up.

Yes, I do, as a matter of fact.

On Japanese Tamagotchi, when your Tamagotchi passes away, a spirit and grave will appear on the screen. This is Obaketchi.

On English-language Tamagotchi, when your Tamagotchi returns to Tamagotchi Planet to seek better care (they don't actually pass away), an angel without a face or halo will appear on the screen. I believe this is Maruten, a character on the Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi. The differences are that it doesn't have a face or a halo on the Tamagotchi Connexion.

Oh, and Tamagotchiversion3, Obaketchi is actually the egg, not baby, stage on the Tenshitchi no Tamagotchi. However, on a Tamagotchi Angel, you'll only get Obaketchi 2 (as a baby)- the egg stage is a spaceship.

I dont think it counts as a charecter, but alot of weird things are charecters so I am undecided

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back