deams....................

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~tamagirl4ever~

Reaction score
my sister had a dream that she killed a big big big spider with a linking log(she is 5).

have you had a dream post it here.

my friend's sister keeps having this dream that her bedroom floor is covered in snails o_O

Once I had a dream that predicted the future.

"At first I found myself sleeping on the top bunk in the bunkbed and my whole family was in a trailer. My grandma was there and she was talking to my mom. I walked outside and there was a huge yard. i ran and ran untill I met a fence where there were two big dogs barking at me. I made fun of them for a while and then I ran to the other side of the yard. there was a wooden wall fence there, and there was a barking noise coming from behind it. after that i ran to a giant slide that was made of metal and when I slid down it, I woke up."

I had this dream about 3 times in a row and then about 2 years later we moved to Lumberton, TX. we lived on a street where all the housed were trailers. my older and younger brother slept in a dark bunk bed and my sister and I slept in a light colored bunk bed. if you walked into the back yard there was a pretty big yard(for a trailor) and when you looked to your right there was a metal fence and there was a black lab and a rot willer there. Only the rot willer barked thoe. if you looked at the other side of the yard there was a big wooden wall for a fance and there was this hole in the fence and this dog would stick its nose in the hole and bark at you. it was pretty funny until once when there was a whole in the wooden fence and the dog got in our yard and pooped everywhere.I don't live there anymore but it was kinda cool when I remembered the dream. I still don't know what my grandma and the slide have anything to do with thoe. :p

I had a good one, but it was a horrid mess when I woke up (Somehow my period left a nasty mess, gawd. And like I didn't know about it)

I was running away from school, with this Purtirican dude was selling grapes on this Highway. Me and my friend came upon a great adventure. I cant remember the details except that my mind somehow made a screwed up Inuyasha!

I have had tons of future dreams that cause me to think I have done things before like da javou. sorry if I spelled it wrong.

I had an odd one last night.

I was in my classroom and my teacher was approaching. I don't remember waking up, but it was around midnight and my mom brought me my jeans for the morning. So she said she remembered me saying "Don't touch me! Please don't touch me!" She got kind of scared so this morning she asked me about it and I felt pretty stupid. =P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back