Dear Diary Ep.1

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you like my story?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Love it

• Hate it

• Sort of

• Don't know

• Total voters

melissatchi

Reaction score
Story Preview

A little girl hatches from an egg. She has a wonderful owner named Ember, but then one day Ember stops taking care of her…

Jan. 6

Dear Diary,

I hatched from my egg today at 5 pm. My name is Candy. I have a wonderful owner named Ember. She takes perfect care of me and makes sure I never need anything more than 1 heart. She is perfect!

Jan. 7

Dear Diary,

Today I changed into a kuribotchi! Ember was so proud! I fell so much different. Ember took me to school today. I meet this tamagotchi. His name was Peter. We connected 10 times and now we are best friends! I also meet this girl. Her name is Alex. She really wants a tamagotchi she’s not allowed to have one. She always calls tamagotchi names because of it. I fell so badly for her.

Jan. 8

Dear Diary,

Today I changed into a young mimitchi! Ember is so happy! She thinks I’m going to change into mimitchi. At school Ember began to cheer when I change into a young mimitchi. Alex was so angry that she yelled at Ember, but she got in trouble. I now like Peter 2 hearts!

Jan. 10

Dear Diary,

Today I didn’t change into mimitchi. I change into pootchi. I don’t know why Ember got so mad over a character. She left me on the floor at school. I had no one to feed me or play with me. I felt unhappier than five hearts.

Jan. 11

Dear Diary,

Today Alex found me on the floor. She took care of me and then hides me in her desk. Then at lunch Ember looked over at me. She looked really mad. She must still be upset about me not changing into a mimitchi. I fell in love with Peter and now we have babies. I got the girl.

Jan. 12

Dear Diary,

Today I shall return to tamaplant. I now leave this diary in the hands of my baby.

Latest posts

Back