Dear (Insert Name Here),

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Last Night,

I really want to remember a dream I had last night. I hate when people are like, "I didn't have one."

Curse them and slap them.

EE.

~SG~

Dear Oneshot,

I feel so sad while writing you.

And I hope I'm getting my history right with this. Was it 1910? I hope my sources aren't lying.

Btw, would he really plead with his own army to not flood the place? It may seem strange, with the guy running the whole war and everything.

But, you're for a few friends.

Now let me love this thing, I'm going to feel proud by the end of it, right?

From,

Claire.

Dear Teachers at school,

Please, please, PLEASE put me in Drama and Cooking classes. It would mean a lot to me, I love those classes a lot.

Hoping hopefully,

Teri

Dear Mr McVinnie,

You are boring. Do you really think we want to hear about when you were young? No. Do we need to hear about self management and responsibility? No, we learnt that in primary school. Do we need to learn about grammar and punctuation? I'm sorry, but that is for English, NOT Social Studies. And even then, Miss Atkins is a great teacher so I don't care about your grammar lessons. Are you trying to bore everyone to death? Looks like it. I hope I don't have you again this year.

Dying of boredom,

Teri

EDIT: Typo fail!

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Flo Rida,

The only song I like of yours is Jump.

Please make a Jump 2 and I will like you as a musician.

Thanks,

Ksenia.

Dear Word Search book,

I'd appreciate it if you weren't so old,

And your pages weren't those disgusting cardboardy pages.

From a disappointed customer,

Ksenia.

Dear girl that pushed Weiwei's friend over,

BE CAREFUL ONCE IN A WHILE. IT'S NOT NICE TO SHATTER SOMEONE'S KNEECAP.

NOR WILL IT HELP YOU AS A BASKETBALLER. LEARN TO CARE. fbvbfdfkjhrhdu D:<

Dear girl that pushed Weiwei's friend over,BE CAREFUL ONCE IN A WHILE. IT'S NOT NICE TO SHATTER SOMEONE'S KNEECAP.

NOR WILL IT HELP YOU AS A BASKETBALLER. LEARN TO CARE. fbvbfdfkjhrhdu D:<
Thank god I wasnt checking her...

Dear Mae,

I hope you get well soon. That girl was such a b*tchh.. ):

I'm so sorry that had to happen to you <3 Just know that everyone loves you <3

Love, Weiwei <3

Dear Muse

Can you stop my obsession with you guys? I mean, seriously.I have other bands I like.Not just you D:< .Especially Dominic Howard D:<<<<

~Sugary

Dear Fall Out Boy,

Thank you.

You guys are lifesavers.

Maria.

Dear Tom,

I used to think you were cute.

Maria.

Dear Ms Macdonald,

SO WHAT IF HE TALKS TO HIMSELF.

Maria, 7F @ FSHS.

Dear Jordan,

I WILL.

Maria.

Dear RayToroDudeFrom7O,

Do you like MCR?

Awesome haired girl, 7F.

Dear Mr Fisher,

HOW GOOD WAS I AT SWIMMING TODAY? ;D

Maria, 7F.

Dear Purplehead,

Why do you keep looking at us?

If you like us, talk to us.

But we both have boyfriends.

Sorry.

Redpurple, Year 7.

Dear Library,

Please have Folie à Deux tomorrow.

The girl who returns everything late.

Dear oldbestfriend,

I miss you like crazy, too. ):

But I can't imagine myself ever forgiving you.

Sorry.

Love,

youroldbestfriend.

Dear boy,

I miss you lotsly. Ily.

It's only been, what.. 2 and a half hours. xD

<3

Love from,

me.

Dear Imagination,

Honestly, you are crazy.

Last night's dream.. I dun know how to explain. Very... epic? But stupid.

Give me more dreams like the other one, instead of crazy ones where my mother speaks crazily and then two seconds later, I'm somewhere completely different. You're an idiot, imagination.

Love,

The body.

Dear Hair,

Look good tomorrow.

Maybe more like Brookelle's.

Maria.

Dear Makeup,

Behave tomorrow.

Maria.

Dear Jeffree,

I'm sorry, she was on to me.

Catcha' later ;]

Me.

Dear Jordan,

Yeah, I'm happy now.

Happy?

Maria. x

Dear Science Desk,

Don't tell anyone I scratched stuff into you.

Maria, 7F, Ms Griffin's class, period 2 today.

Dear laptop (my own one, not this one I'm on),

Look, if you're as good as you say you are on the box, why is it that every time I try to put the Sonic the Hedgehog disk in your lovely little disk drive you freeze up? I mean, I could understand the Sims 3 not working but SONIC THE BLINKIN' HEDGEHOG? It's the retro version as well, it's not like it's Sonic Unleashed or something. I miss that game as well, it was quite fun 'cause Sonic didn't talk.

Also, why the flippin' freak do you not have MS word? IT'S A VERY BASIC PROGRAMME EVERY COMPUTER/LAPTOP SHOULD HAVE. Instead I have Office Word. Now, laptop, yes Office might be fancy and s***, but you didn't even have the decency to give me the proper version. You gave me a 60 day trial. I mean, I could write a complete MASTERPIECE, then after 60 days it'll be gone. Forever. You don't even have notebook, for crying out loud!

Oh, and please stop freezing up every time I try to do something as simple as scrolling down on the internet.

Yours unsincerely,

Grace

Dear Dad,

Don't get me wrong, you're awesome and everything, but couldn't you have read some reviews on Amazon or something before you bought that laptop? Especially since I'm the one who had to pay for half of it with my £185 birthday money. Also, stop being so paranoid about the internet. Not everyone on social networking forums are going to get me in the night.

Grace

Dear Caps Lock,

Thank you for suffering through that laptop letter, I'm sure it must have been hard work for you.

Yours,

Grace

Dear Ess,

I had a great time with you for the past two days at your sleepover. When can we do it again?

Hope it's soon,

ESS GEE.

Dear TamaTalk,

I love you so so dearly, but the 500 character limit in signatures really made me upset today.

Sometimes I just want a fancy signature,

Krystal.

~

Dear iPod,

Why must you die whenever I desperately need to use you? -sigh-

You're charging now, so it's all good,

Krystal.

~

Dear snow,

Please don't stop falling~

Love,

Krystal.

~

Dear Dream Last Night,

Don't get me wrong. I would love to be in a war with some guy outside and me only armed with a tennis racket, but next time, can you make sure the guy I'm fighting doesn't have a tennis racket and a badminton racket?

I won the fight, it was just hard.

Krystal.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Skeldritch,

Why won't you give me control over that sand wand! I mean, I want to advance in the game, and save Princess Zelda! I know you're meant to stop me from getting the Bow of Light, but you don't have to be such a jerk about it.

Don't let me break my DS;

Kay

Dear Mac and Cheese,

You were really good. When can I have you again?

YumYumYum,

EssGee.

Dear Krystal,

You're welcome :angry:

I got the idea from UNoT, and I think it works.

Love, TK.

Dear Cupcake.

Could you just let me inside your mind? Why the eff do you think it's okay to tell me I'd be happier with someone else? Cupcake, dearest, why would I be talking to you if I thought I wouldn't be happy with you? I am absolutely head over heels for you, my dear. But then saying all that sh-t & then telling me to call you this weekend is not cool at all, darling. So man up, get some balls, & tell me how you really feel.

♥ Brownie

Dear Shayla Brielle.

I love you more than breathing itself. Without you as my best friend, I would die.

♥ Beth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back