Dear (Insert Name Here),

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear life,

I hate November now.

Why are you doing all these cruel things to me?

I'm starting to think my only real friends are on Tamatalk, and my living friends are ignoring me and just all about gossip now...

And you know how much I hate gossip, don't you?

-- Tamsyn

Dear ------,

I just loooove how just when I thought everything was getting okay with us again you go muck it up. And then you ask 'what's up?' when I start giving one word answers. Um it's not that hard to realise, you know exactly what's up! Honestly just please let me get over you by myself or do something about it now yeah?

Thanks.

Dear male species,

Wow you are confusing.

Dear Mother,

I do not appreciate when you have told me multiple times I can trust you with my money I am trying to save up and then you go stealing it away for your own purposes. So now when I say I don't want you knowing where I keep my savings please don't try and make me tell you because you know exactly why I'm not letting you know.

Dear kitty cat of mine,

Please do not ever leave me.

I swear you're the only one who understands me.

I love you! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx mwa mwa!

Dear Matt Smith,

Do yuo think you are cool because you look almost EXACTLY like my little brother?

Or you can CHANGE THE THEME SONG?

Or have GREEN SONIC SCREW DRIVER?>???

Way to ruin EVERYTHING.

But you aren't that bad, I guess.

I JUST LOVE DAVID TENNANT.

My heart is broken </3

Love Adee

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mew0099,

Yus, you're true friends are here on TamaTalk.

Dear Hair,

cn u liek gr0w quicka? cuzz i wnt to g3t my afro going agn...

WARNING: RANTS BELOW

Dear moving platforms and spiders on Fancy Pants Adventures

I hate you.

Love Ella

Dear Card-Jitsu Water

Okay, I know I suck at playing you, but can you just please, PLEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAASSSSSSSEEEEEEEEE let me be good at you, for once? I won't take long D:

Love Ella

Dear people at my desk group.

You think you're not rude. Whenever a teensy tiny little peep comes out of me, you respond with "SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP! WE HATE YOU!"

Why do I bother calling you three 'Friends'. It isn't worth the time.Love Ella

Dear Mom and Dad

PLEASE GET ME SOME BAKUGAN FOR CHRISTMAS. I PROMISE I'LL BE GOOD

Love Ella

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear male species,

Wow you are confusing.
AGREED.

Dear ac,

I love you squirt :)

Love,

Weiwei

Dear cy,

Stop confusing me. Just tell me what's going on, pleaase. We've barely had a proper conversation in the past few weeks :S Or whatever, don't if you don't wanna. Ohdayuum, next weeks gonna be, ehh : \ But seriously, I'd like to know what happened. I wish I could just ask you, but you know, I get nervous :S If the problem is that I'm an lg or something, just tell me, so I don't keep feeling stupid and thinking you still like me.

- weiwei

Dear Mr Fernandez,

I'd like to know my mark pleaase :)

- weiwei

dear BanDai

i really hate you for discontinueing tamagotchis in UK now i have to go to eBay with rip off sellers like the tamago figs double retail price and $8 up from retail tama gos from america the fakes that end up from china's JD and the rip off tamas that some japanese people put up from japan cos they arent sold anywhere else > :(

choll

dear gordon gano

my i record and sell a cover of special and her television, they are my favourite violent femmes songs and i would really like to use them

from my band "better enemies than friends"

Dear Jack The Ripper,

I wonder how much longer I can keep this a secret.

You rip my heart and you rip my dreams.

- Maria.

Dear Eternalsailormoon.com.

Thank you for letting me get Sailor moon clips.

I want to marry you ;D

-Sugary

Dear Loving Mother,

Please stop overreacting about the littlest things.

KTHX-Julian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back