Dear Sweet Lily

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wolfie

Reaction score
Tamagotchi's Name: Lily

Tamagotchi's Age: 6

Date of Birth: Unknown

Date of Passing: November 2, 2005

What Generation? 1st

Your Comments: :unsure: My dear sweet Lily, you were my first tamagotchi connection. I remember the feeling opf excitement when your little shell of pixels burst open, revealing a tiny white tamababy. I remember All the games we played, all the treats I gave you, how you'd play with your ball as a juvenile, and how you'd skate on youre skateboard as an adult. Every little thing you did, you made me proud. I clearly remember the day when I connected you to Ben (my friend's tamagotchi,) and instead of playing a game as we intended, he came into your screen, and you fell in love. That was the day that the little tamababy that had hatched all that time ago, got married, and had tamababies of her own. It was halloween that day. You cared for one of your twin boys, while Ben cared for the other. I remember when you left, and I said my final goodbyes. I knew I would never see you again. The next day, your little baby woke up, and I named him Jack. As Jack grew up, he reminded me more and more of you. He even played with the same ball as you. Finally, when he was 7 years of age, the matchmaker came and helped him find a mate. He fathered a little baby boy, your grandson, which I plan to name Erik. Whenever I look at Erik, or your two grandaughters, they will remind me of you. Even after several generations, I will still remember you. And by this, I know you will live on, for nothing is dead until it is forgotten. I love you.

Back