Dear...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear TamaTalk,

I am so sick of waiting! I cleared my cache the day I changed my profile background, you are still showing me, and possibly most of everyone else, the Survivor logo. PLEASE CHANGE IT!

~A very impatient Teri, who just wants her profile background changed!

Dear Teri: I CAN SEE POLAND AS YOUR AVATAR. Cause my computer freaking rocks like that. ^-^

Dear Jasen,

You mean background, right? My avatar is still Canada. Anyways, I know you see the background, that's why I said MOST OF everyone else!

~Teri

Dear TamaTalk,

CHANGE MY BACKGROUND FOR EVERYONE ALREADY! >.<

~ Teri

oh my how did this get so popular last time it was like one page oh my god what.

ANYWAYS

Dear teachers;

Please, please, PLEASE. No more homework! I mean, you should know that we all get assignments from other teachers!

Sincerely;

Tawa College.

Dear P.E teacher

Thank you so much for letting us play dodgeball!

Sincerely,

Ella

Dear crush:

I understand that you don't want to date me. Sorry for bothering you.

Dear Teri: Ah OK, now I see xD

Dear Tamatalk: OMG THANKS FOR CHANGING MY AVATAR SO QUICK. :D

Dear husbands: YOU ALL LIKE, TOTALLY ROCK AND STUFF :D

Dear people reading this post: Did I go overboard? xD

Dear Jasen,

When did you turn into Poland?! Since you keep saying "like, totally" in your posts. And don't say I turned into Germany like you did on chat because that would make us married to each other, which would be creepy O_O

~Teri

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Gemma

BECAUSE ADAM KLEEBERGER'S BEARD THAT'S WHY

785998bfa8327aaee2c262b89745050d.jpg

Dear Teri: I didn't become Poland. I am Poland. I have always been Poland. O:<

JK, but seriously, it's like, totally fun to say like totally after every sentence. Idk why. xD

Dear Zach,

Calvin is obese. Admit it.

Dear Calvin:

I know you aren't actually obese. But it's currently the running gag in here. Don't worry, we all still love you.

Dear Runner,

I could show you a picture of my un-rigged scale to show you how much I weigh... I'm not obese! Then again, should I show you pictures of my stuff? Because you know child predators and all that lols

Dear Runner,

I could show you a picture of my un-rigged scale to show you how much I weigh... I'm not obese!
Dear Calvin,

Alright. But I would like to see webcam footage of you working out to "Sexy and I Know It" for the lolz. Preferably, while you are lifting weights.

Dear Runner:

I would not do such a thing on webcam. I don't work out. And that's embarrassing.
Dear Calvin,

Working out is not embarrassing. Plus it will help your get your fanbase to grow. And if it helps, you can listen to Red Hot Chili Peppers instead of "I'm Sexy and I Know It".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back