Death for no reason

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Excuse me, talking about experienced: maybe you should try reading a topic before replying; she said the parent AND the baby died, and that's NOT normal, so keep you're "experienced" replies to yourself if you can't give any usefull advice.
Maybe you can't get anymore gens than gen 8? Maybe 8 is the limit and that's why they both died, I don't know, could be couldn't it?
Sorry about the double post, but my word! I agree with you dear. Thank you for calling this n00b on it. I highly dislike people who think they are holier than thou, and then make a stupid comment/question like that.

And Gen 8 is not its limit, I honestly think it's just a flaw.

And the parent's don't go away to a hotel in my perspective. I guess yours is different, but they go back to Tamagotchi Planet my guess is.

okay, I hope she grows to be an old granny!lol! please visit my tamagotchi log, it's in my sitgnature! please sign my guestbook!

(...)
And the parent's don't go away to a hotel in my perspective. I guess yours is different, but they go back to Tamagotchi Planet my guess is.
I never said they went to a hotel :)

I think they just go back to their planet too.

lol, guess this discussion proves that many people don't read the opening post. Oh well.

Also, I can't read the box (coming back to it yet again) because the tama was a birthday present which she unwrapped at her father's place. I didn't get to see it till it was unpacked and around her neck (I did read the instruction sheet). But.. she seems to know what she's doing and has a friend who's tama got to gen. 11 before getting bored, so.. gen 8 isn't the final stage.

But other than having it shoved in my face to see it use the toilet about 10 mins prior to it dying, I can't think of anything that would have gone wrong.. I was suprised that they use the toilet though.

I've explained to her that it was a glitch and that we'd just have to wait and see what happens at gen. 8 next time (am I repeating myself yet?) at which point she wanted to know if we'd have to get a new one if it happened again. Although I told her we could, she seems attached to the current one and would prefer to at least keep it, even if it has a permanent glitch over getting rid of it in favour of a new one.

If we come up with anything more, I'll let you guys know. Thanks again for the helpful advice, the nice display of an inability to read posts and the pointing out of that, was entertaining. :)

And yeah, as a mother, you're not always in a position to know all the details of your child's latest obsession. (I try though)

well, I'm glad you almost found a solution, lol. Just make sure you tell us if anything else happens, and I assure you, I do read all of the posts..lol.

So do I, but I swear there was a post with somethign to do with the concept of hotel. I must of misread. Aw well.

Hope your tama is okay now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back