Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"When are the others getting back?" L asked, pushing his laptop away.

"Thank God," Matt muttered, sitting back up properly. He managed to catch the barmaid's eye and smiled at her

Sakura shrugged, closing her laptop. "Probably very early tomorrow morning."

Light and Matsuda were muttering and laughing amongst themselves while Mello was still on the dancefloor with the girl.

Sakura leaned back in her chair with a sigh. "I really don't know, he could be anywhere. He might've even left the building."

Sakura looked up at the monitors with a shrug. "I don't know," she then looked down at her cuffed wrist. "Hey, if the fight's over, why do we still have the handcuffs on?"

L looked down at the chain, then held up his hand and stared at the cuff around his wrist. "I don't know. We should take them off."

Sakura stretched her arms out, yawning. "Alright, where are the keys?"

"I hope you didn't lose them..." Sakura mumbled, searching around the desk.

"Really? Then where are they?" Sakura asked, scooping up a pile of papers and moving them to the side.

"Well, it's not here." Sakura said, frowning slightly. "Who would've taken it?"

"One of the Task Force members," L said, tilting his head to the other side and staring at Sakura. He pushed the box to the side again leaning in to stare around the desk.

"Well, I know that," Sakura mumbled, leaning back in her chair. "Just, why would any of them take the handcuff keys?"

L thought for a second, still staring at Sakura with wide eyes. "I don't know." He leaned back on the seat again, drawing his hands back and putting them in his pockets.

Sakura looked over at L with a sigh. "I guess we're stuck with the cuffs on for awhile, then."

Sakura shook her head, grabbing the key. "All this time it was in your dang pocket." she muttered, unlocking the cuff from around her wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back