Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matsuda tilted his head. "Bakery? I WANT CAAKKEE!!!"

Mello smacked Matt again, laughing.

Light as sat back in the corner of the car, mesmerized by a small spider crawling across the window.

"Matsuda, be quiet," Matt muttered, pulling away from the pavement and taking the turning L mentioned.

"After you do that," L said quietly, "Take the next left again, then drive straight up."

Matsuda groaned, crossing his arms and pouting.

Light followed the spider with his eyes, bringing his finger up to gently prod it. "Spiiidderrrrrr,"

Matt followed L's directions, ignoring Light's drunken behaviour. "I can go from here," he said quickly, then hung up and held the phone back out to Matsuda.

Matsuda snatched up the phone and tucked it away.

Light continued to gently prod the spider until the car hit a bump and he accidentally crushed it. "NOOOOO!!!!! SPPIIDDDERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!"

Mello grunted. "Liighhtt, shut the f*** up!"

"BUTBUTBUT, THIS SPIDER WAS SPECIAL!!!! I NAMED HIM BOB!!! CAN WE HAVE A FUNERAL FOR HIM???" Light asked, frowning.

"No, we can't," Matt said, rolling his eyes. He turned another corner and pulled up outside the doors to the building.

"But nothing," Matt said, cutting the engine. "Jesus, it's like having annoying triplets." He pushed the door open and climbed out of the car.

(*swoops in*)

"Ohhh! Light should hurry up and get back already! Misa's cold!" Misa complained, stopping herself from toppling over due to her high heels when she moved to wrap her arms around herself as she stood outside the building. Then she unfolded them to angrily dial Light's mobile number, missing Matt's car pulling up thanks to that.

Light stumbled out of the car, fake crying and screaming.

Matsuda and Mello staggered out. They took up singing once more, belting out every lyric extremely loudly.

"Uh, Light?" Matt muttered, walking around the car and up to Light. "Misa's here." He grabbed Light's shoulder and pushed him towards her, then ran towards the doors.

Light stumbled into Misa, nearly falling. "Oh hey, babe."

Mello and Matsuda ran after Matt, giggling madly.

Matt skidded into the doors, almost crashing into the wall. "Okay, shut up now. We're inside, you can't keep singing."

Both Mello and Matsuda frowned, glaring at Matt. "But whhhyyyyy, Maattyyyyy?" Mello asked disappointedly.

Matsuda grunted. "We don't care! What's the worst that could happen? We don't even know if anyone's asleep!"

"Light! SURPRISE!" Misa yelled happily, flinging her arms around Light's neck. "I'm back! Misa came back just for her Light!"

"They might be, so shut up," Matt said. He reached forwards and grabbed Mello's arm, then pulled him towards the elevator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back