Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"I was talking about a dress earlier," L said absent-mindedly, watching the door Misa had just walked out of.

Matt glanced over at Aya, wincing slightly. "What?"

Sakura scowled, crossing her arms and sitting back. "I'm not wearing a dress," she repeated.

"We're in the main room," Aya hissed, squirming around slightly.

"That suggestion is also quite appealing," L muttered under his breath, turning back to face Sakura.

"That's the point," Matt whispered back, grinning.

Sakura rolled her eyes, catching what L said but deciding to ignore it.

Aya sighed, shaking her head slightly. She reached up behind her back, attempting to re-hook her bra.

Misa bounded back into the room, holding up probably one of the skimpiest dresses she owned. "This one!"

Matt grinned, watching Aya's attempts. "Want me to do that for you?"

Sakura turned to look at the dress and turned back around the second she saw it. "I am not wearing that,"

"No," Aya replied, frowning slightly. After a few tries, she eventually managed to re-clasp her bra.

"Ehhh?" Misa fell back slightly, pouting. "But it's a really cute dress!"

Matt shrugged and leaned back in his chair, still grinning slightly. "I'm gonna do it again in a few minutes."

Sakura shook her head. "It's too skimpy for me," she began, sighing, "And I don't wear dresses..."

Aya rolled her eyes. "Can't you at least wait until we get to the bedroom?"

Misa stepped forwards, grabbing Sakura's wrist. "Misa-Misa will show you why you should wear dresses!"

Matt smiled slightly, leaning in closer to Aya. "Is that an offer?" he asked.

Sakura shot a glare at L, slowly standing up. "Fine, fine. Just don't let Matt come near me with a lighter."

Aya grinned, leaning towards Matt. "Maybe,"

L watched Sakura stand up, the corners of his mouth twitching slightly.

Misa smiled sweetly, pulling Sakura over and holding the dress up in front of her. "It might be a bit tight..." She frowned slightly, staring at Sakura's stomach.

Matt grinned, leaning in further so that his lips were almost touching Aya's. "What are we waiting for?"

Last edited by a moderator:
Sakura sighed and rolled her eyes. "I figured,"

"I don't know," Aya muttered, pulling back and standing up. She winked at Matt before starting to walk out of the main room. "I'm gonna go for a smoke,"

Misa held the dress up again, comparing it to Sakura, then smiled and grabbed her wrist again. "It should fit, though! Come on!"

Matt grinned and scrambled up. "So am I," he muttered, following Aya.

Sakura trailed after Misa without protest, a scowl on her face. "If this one catches on fire, I'm never coming close to a dress ever again,"

Sakura flashed a small smile at Misa. "Yeah... I'm sure I will..."

Sakura rolled her eyes, walking forward slowly. "Yeah, yeah..." she muttered, walking over to her seat next to L.

Mello laughed at Sakura, leaning back in his seat. "Nice dress,"

L turned and watched Sakura walk in, a small smile appearing on his lips. He turned his chair to face her when she sat down, starting to stare.

"Hell no, if you start staring, I'm going to beat the s**t out of you," Sakura hissed, squirming in her seat as she tried to get comfortable. "I hate this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back