Death Gods Only Eat Apples

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"How did you work that out?" L asked, starting to stack the scattered cubes again.

"You're with me and Mello," Matt said, smirking. "You're not going to remember anything about tonight."

Yes xDDD

Sakura smirked, grabbing one of the sugar cubes off L's tower. "How do I know that you're not giving up?"

Light scoffed. "Trust me, you won't be able to get me completely trashed."

come on chat o:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Because I alwsys win," L said, resting his chin on his knees and continuing to stack the sugar cubes.

"Whatever you say," Matt said, still smirking as he walked out of the elevator. "What about you, Matsuda? Do you doubt our abilities to get you trashed?"

"You're not going to win this time," Sakura said simply, continuing to take the sugar cubes from his tower. "This fight will end in my victory."

Matsuda looked over at Matt. "I-i don't drink..."

"No it won't," L said, leaning back in his seat. "I know how to win."

"You do now," Matt said, grinning and walking out of the door. "Mello, are you drinking, or are you gonna be kind and stay sober with me?"

"Oh really? How will you win, then?" Sakura asked, crossing her arms.

Mello grinned. "i'm gonna get drunk as hell."

"You said you wouldn't kiss me because I chose cake," L said, chewing on his thumb. "Bu that affects you too."

"Fine," Matt said, rolling his eyes and unlocking the car. "I get to see you look like an idiot, then." He pulled the door open and climbed inside.

"I bet I can hold out longer than you can." Sakura told L with a shrug.

Mello grinned, hopping into the front seat. "Fine by me,"

Matsuda carefully opened the door and climbed in, followed by Light.

"No you can't," L said simply. He turned in his chair to stare at Sakura. "Have we heard anything about the thirteen day rule yet?"

"You sing when you get drunk," Matt said, smirking again. He stared the engine. "Okay. Directions?"

Sakura shook her head, scrolling through her messages. "No, nothing new..."

Mello frowned and crossed his arms, staring out the window. "I'm not even going to tell you what you do when you're drunk,"

"Go down this road," Light told him, pointing. "And take your second right."

L rested his chin on his knees again, chewing his thumb. "How many days has it been since we were last contacted about it?"

"No, go on," Matt said, grinning. He pulled the car out and followed Light's directions.

L rested his chin on his knees again, chewing his thumb. "How many days has it been since we were last contacted about it?"

"No, go on," Matt said, grinning. He pulled the car out and followed Light's directions.

"About two weeks, I'd say... I'm sure they'll send something soon." Sakura said, turning to look at L.

Mello shook his head. "Nope, it's for me to know, and you to never find out."

Light leaned forward in his seat. "Alright, after you take your second right, take your fourth left."

L tilted his head, deep in thought. "We should have been contacted by now...Do we still have contact information for them? You might have to contact then as Watari."

Matt nodded and took the turning Light pointed out. "No, tell us. It's a way for you to embarrass me."

Sakura nodded, turning to her computer and starting to type. "Yes, we do still have contact information... If we don't hear back from them before tomorrow afternoon, I'll have to contact them."

"No, because I don't want you to know what you do." Mello told Matt, looking over at him with a grin.

Light sat back. "Alright, drive to the end of this street and take another left."

L nodded, picking up his fork again. "Do I win yet?" he asked, scooping up some icing.

"Why not?" Matt asked, frowning. "Just to be annoying?" He turned left, drumming his fingers on the steering wheel.

Sakura shook her head, sitting back in her chair. "Nope, you don't," (Why am I tempted to have Saku have like... idk strawberry perfume or something in her pocket to crack L? xDD)

"Exactly," Mello said with a grin, reaching forward and turning on some music.

"Alright, take your second right and we should be there. The club's name is 'Level Up'."

Last edited by a moderator:
L chewed his thumb again, turning to Sakura. "What would make me win, then?" (DO ITTT)

"Fine," Matt said, rolling his eyes. "But I have most of the money." He turned again, slowing down

(And when L's all "You smell like strawberries... *moves closer* she'll be like "*pushes away* LOLNOPE.")

Sakura turned away from L, quickly and quietly taking out strawberry perfume she had. She sprayed it oh herself hastily before tucking it away and turning back to L. "I don't know,"

Mello shrugged. "Still, you have to share. It's not even your money."

Light sat back in his chair with a sigh.

(And L will be all "DDD:")

L paused, still staring at Sakura. "That's strawberry scented, isn't it?" He licked the icing of the spoon, tilting his head again.

Matt parked the car, then smirked at Mello. "But what if I don't get you anything?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back