Death Note:Another Note

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tamacrazy_101

Reaction score
Okay, so I just finished reading Another Note, and it was awesome. <3

Death Note: Another Note: The Los Angelos BB murder cases is a spinoff novel off of Death Note, obviously.

I'll give you one guess to figure out what it's about.

Anyways, onto the point of the topic. Has anybody read or at least heard of this book?

If not I recommend it. =]

Thoughts?

Coming from the biggest Death Note fangirl on TT...Yes, I've read it. And it was awesome! <3

I loved Beyond Birthday's character. (For some reason I pictured him looking like L) And I loved how they ended it.

That was the best book eveh. :D

Oh yeah oh yeah? What makes you think you're the biggest Death Note fan? LOL I'm just kidding. Anyways, i know wasn't that such an awesome book. I was completly fooled with the Ryuzaki that Misora worked with. At the end when they revealed everything I was all like ?????? The very last page was the best. Also that picture the page before the prelogue what's it supposed to mean exactly. Anyway this took too long to type on an iPod.

Oh yeah oh yeah? What makes you think you're the biggest Death Note fan? LOL I'm just kidding. Anyways, i know wasn't that such an awesome book. I was completly fooled with the Ryuzaki that Misora worked with. At the end when they revealed everything I was all like ?????? The very last page was the best. Also that picture the page before the prelogue what's it supposed to mean exactly. Anyway this took too long to type on an iPod.
Lol. Exactly. I thought B was L! Then I was like, oh my god, Misora don't let L burn to death no! Save him! > :eek:

Then when they said that it wasn't L, I was totally confused. Especially when they said: "And thinking that Beyond Birthday was infact L would be an unthinkable..." I thought I was stupid. :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol. Exactly. I thought B was L! Then I was like, oh my god, Misora don't let L burn to death no! Save him! > :D Then when they said that it wasn't L, I was totally confused. Especially when they said: "And thinking that Beyond Birthday was infact L would be an unthinkable..." I thought I was stupid. ^_^
No no, you're not. I was all like ????????

Uhmmm...do you wanna continue this conversation in like PM. We're spoiling the book for other people. xD

Latest posts

Back