debug gone rong

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tams girl Pink

Reaction score
i tryed to debug a v5, after i did, it startred acting weird it dident let me pick a cherecter, instead it was rushing relly fast and it wiuldent let me feed it or any thing.all i coud do was watch it untill it died,then after a few seonds the angel went a way and shoed a weird symbol that looked weird like this '/.,.{'';]; how do i fix my poor tama!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wacko:

I am sorry you have took the risk to destroy your tama..... :unsure: Did it say u r going to risk it?

I am really sorry but you are going to have to buy a new tamagotchi. Debugging doesn't always go smoothly. Sometimes people's tamas break. Next time you debug a tama, think about the risk. There is a 30% chance you will break your tama... Don't purposely destroy your tama. That's what I call debugging. Destroying. It's cheating, anyway.

You have to understand that if you want to debug your Tama you have to do it at your own risk and that unfortunatly it doesn't always turn out well. :huh: Unfortunatly for you, your debugging didn't go as planned and your Tamagotchi is ruined. :huh: Once it's ruined I'm sorry to say there's no way to go back or to repair your Tamagotchi. Just remember in the future that debugging your Tama is taking a risk.

-Victoria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back