Debug V1 V2 and V3!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Richie99922

Reaction score
STEP 1: Turn your Tama to the back and unscrew the back.

STEP 2: Pop out the battery.

STEP 3: Unscrew the 4 tiny screws.

STEP 4: GENTLY take the back off.

STEP 5: Be careful not to lose the Reset button! Get a sharp pencil.

STEP 6: Use the sharp pencil, and gently draw a line in the middle of the little half circle.

STEP 7: Replace the 4 tiny screws.

STEP 8: Close the tama and put the battery in.

STEP 9: The egg should shake rapidly.

STEP 10: Push reset, not download.

STEP 11: The egg hatches immediately.

STEP 12: When it says Boy or Girl, Press the "A" button.

If a girl, you will see a Petitchi. if a boy, you will see a Hanotchi or whatever the ball guy is.

DISCLAIMER: You are RISKING your tama EVERY TIME you Debug. Use Wisely.

Good things about debugging: Choose any character, or Hyperspeed (IS VERY ANNOYING).

Hope I helped!

-Richie99922-

Yeah, HyperSpeed gets really hectic and annoying at times. :/

Only time I like HyperSpeed is when I'm purposely using it to kill a Tamagotchi so I can see what the Death Sequence looks like.

Seems V1 to V4 have basically the same animation.

I wouldn't use a sharp pencil. It's already dangerous enough to debug tamas but a sharp pencil might do irreversible damage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't use a sharp pencil. It's already dangerous enough to debug tamas but a sharp pencil might do irreversible damage.
well, i would. you can erase the debug marks with a pencil. a screwdriver in the debug button will PERMANETLY debug it! ;) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back