Debug (V3)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

goldentamagotchi

Reaction score
I just tried this last night. Don't worry. I found out that if you break your Tamagotchi you can fix it. If you want to know, PM me. Alright. Here are the instructions:

First, turn your Tamagotchi around and unscrew it. Then, unscrew the four smaller screws. Be careful when you are opening it, as there are wires connected between the two pieces. Take the battery out. Somewhere under the hexagon where your battery was in, there should be a word that says "DEBUG". Grab a pencil and softly rub it on the bronze semicircles under the word (if it doesn't work when its back together, try again).

Put the battery back in the hexagon. Sometimes the beep will be uneven. Keep trying until the beep is straight. Put your Tamagotchi back together. Reset it. If you are not able to enter a username, it worked! The egg will hatch very fast. When the character pops up, you can press the "A" button to scroll through them. There are some secret characters that you can get (don't worry if you get doubles of some)!

Characters

Teletchi (Boy)

Teletchi (Girl)

Mizutamatchi

Mohitamatchi

Hikatchi

Hinotamatchi

Young Mimitchi

Piroriroritchi

Mametchi

Kuchipatchi

Tarakotchi