debug your tamagotchi!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

chocolategirl

Reaction score
i have heard that you can debug your tamagotchi but if it doesnt work dont blame me because i havent tried it yet.you take out your battery and with a pencil color the rings that say debug.you should be able to choose which character you want! if you dont want to risk hurting your tamagotchi then dont try it.good luck! :mellow: :mellow:

i could do it....But, could I do down-load the old one after i debuged it, or would i have to restart it?

thanx

tamagirl353

I've done it twice. You have to restart. Get a screwdriver. A fat one, and a thin one. If you don't want to lose your tama, don't do it. Take a mechanical pencil, and colour the two semi-circular spots that say above, DEBUG. Then put it back togther, and voila! You should have a debugged tama.

PS: It will show an egg. When it hatches, a baby will appear. Press a button, till you find one you like!

:mellow: ~Hanatchi__~ :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes dont blame if your tama breaks.........ITS AT YOUR OWN RISK...........and if you wanna rebug, erase the marks you made!!!

i have heard that you can debug your tamagotchi but if it doesnt work dont blame me because i havent tried it yet.you take out your battery and with a pencil color the rings that say debug.you should be able to choose which character you want! if you dont want to risk hurting your tamagotchi then dont try it.good luck! :blink: ^_^
this should be in tamagotchi tips and tricks. :D :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back