Debug?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
take the back off yur tama. take the battery out. there r 4 small screws in the corners. take the part u unscrewed off and u should see a little button that says "debug".(i think). push/rub it w/ pencil lead. screw every thing on again. Now you can choose yur char. when it hatches and fast-forward by pushing C. :huh:

Debugging is when you open your tamagotchi and take a pencil and rub the pencil on the debug circle gently.Debug is when you get any charcter you want on v1.And some from v2.I have experienced debugging but i did not really like it.Cause when you would press c.The character would go fast forward.And it would grow much faster then it would usually take to grow.If you would like to try to debug your tamagotchi v1 or maybe v2 which i heard you can debug v2.Go to this webiste.Click here to go to website

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugging is when you open your tamagotchi and take a pencil and rub the pencil on the debug circle gently.Debug is when you get any charcter you want on v1.And some from v2.I have experienced debugging but i did not really like it.Cause when you would press c.The character would go fast forward.And it would grow much faster then it would usually take to grow.If you would like to try to debug your tamagotchi v1 or maybe v2 which i heard you can debug v2.Go to this webiste.Click here to go to website
That is great information tama_life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back