Debug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocosilver

Reaction score
When debugging a v3, there are some things that happen to your Tamagotchi, such as not being able to enter usernames or passwords.

My friend recently debugged her v3, and I was looking after it Yesterday. It was overweight, so I decided to play a game to brig the weight down. I decided to play the Flag Game.

When playing it, if your Tamagotchi is Debugged, you cannot do the double flag sequence( < > ).

OK here's the games and if it works or not. (Y=yes it does work N=no it doesn't work)

Get Notes- Y

Bump- Y and N, sometimes the buttons won't respond well.

Flag- Y and N, as chocosilver said, the SINGLE ones work but DOULBLE ones don't

Heading- Y

Memory- Y

Sprint- Y

Also, while playing bump, the bar sometimes goes really fast and there is no way to get it. :huh:

Yikes!I'm now thinking about not debugging my Tama!

Plus Bump and Flag are 2 of my fav games in TamaV3...I don't want to wreck em! :pochitchi:

Yikes!I'm now thinking about not debugging my Tama!
Plus Bump and Flag are 2 of my fav games in TamaV3...I don't want to wreck em! :chohimetchi:
yea same here :hitodetchi:

When debugging a v3, there are some things that happen to your Tamagotchi, such as not being able to enter usernames or passwords.My friend recently debugged her v3, and I was looking after it Yesterday. It was overweight, so I decided to play a game to brig the weight down. I decided to play the Flag Game.

When playing it, if your Tamagotchi is Debugged, you cannot do the double flag sequence( < > ).
I figerd that out the hard way ;)

Debugging can ruin your tamagothci BIG time. I will never debug my tamagotchi. It takes the fun out of everything! You get to choose your character which is no fun at all! you never get to think, "whats it gonna be" ya know? I love that feeling! When you get all excited from wondring what it'll be when it grows up.

Debugging can ruin your tamagothci BIG time. I will never debug my tamagotchi. It takes the fun out of everything!  You get to choose your character which is no fun at all! you never get to think, "whats it gonna be"  ya know? I love that feeling! When you get all excited from wondring what it'll be when it grows up.
I sort of agree. Though if I ever get a second tamagotchi I'll debug it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Debugging is too much of a risk for me. Totally tearing apart the tamagotchi? Yeah, I'm no technical genius.
I know.I tried it because someone posted it and didnt tell me it could break it :D :( :( :(

My tama almost broke! :( Ill tell you,you really need to tell people theres a risk. :furawatchi:

What? That's scary! My sister's fav game is Flag and she's gunna be disappointed, cuz I debugged one of her v3s for her.

I used to have a debugged tama. Bump works fine! I just wanted to start doing normal life spans without accidentally fast-forwarding. I just remembered my V2 is still debugged!

why do people even debugg their tama its alot like cheating and you wont really have any excitement from getting to know what character you'll get.

my favorite game is bump.. im not debugging my v3 then

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back