Debug

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a debugged V3. I like the game Flag. I should've never debugged it... but in my opinion, debugging a Tamagotchi is sort of neat!

I'm getting tired of people not to debug their Tamagotchis. If somebody wants to debug theirs, they can go ahead. It's their own decision. Debugging doesn't WRECK your Tamagotchi if you pull it off right. I've debugged my V2 and un-debugged, and it still works fine.

And the reasons the games won't work properly is because of the "C" button. When your Tamagotchi is debugged, C is supposed to speed up your Tamagotchi's clock, so when you press it during the games...

~OM21

When debugging a v3, there are some things that happen to your Tamagotchi, such as not being able to enter usernames or passwords.My friend recently debugged her v3, and I was looking after it Yesterday. It was overweight, so I decided to play a game to brig the weight down. I decided to play the Flag Game.

When playing it, if your Tamagotchi is Debugged, you cannot do the double flag sequence( < > ).
I have never debugged my tama. Why do some users do it?

How do you debug a tama? my friend at school took mine apart. And she said she might have debugged it. And I also just recently restarted my tama. What does debug do anyway?

Lol, I was following a guide to debugging and changing the background and I broke my tama. Anyone know when v4 is coming to Canada?

When debugging a v3, there are some things that happen to your Tamagotchi, such as not being able to enter usernames or passwords.My friend recently debugged her v3, and I was looking after it Yesterday. It was overweight, so I decided to play a game to brig the weight down. I decided to play the Flag Game.

When playing it, if your Tamagotchi is Debugged, you cannot do the double flag sequence( < > ).

HELP ME wen u play the flag game how do you do the double flag? ive been wonderin 4 sooooooooooooooo long

*web link removed*

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for your help! I am never going to debug my tamagotchis ever again!

And you know why?? I debugged my tamagotchi version2 and i didnt put the tamagotchi back together right and also I thought that there is no more sence to it when you have all these cheat codes! :(

~Tamasweet~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back