DEBUGGED MY V4! COOL NEW TAMAS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tama paridise

Reaction score
I debugged my tamgotchi v4, the tamas were so cute!! there was one like a sandwich plant, or a...DINOSOUR TAMA!! It was so cool!!! :huh: If you debug your tama v4, you will see what i'm talking about!! :furawatchi:

sorry, but...I don't want to debug my V4!!!! I am afraid I might mess it up!!!!!

when i get my v4 im not goung to debugg it. but cool!

*Topic moved to 'What' s On Your Mind'*

I AM NEVER DEBUGGING ANY TAMA FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cuz two years ago I debugged my V1 and it didnt work. Instaed I still got a regular baby but the egg looked different and instead of the time screen sliding, the picture paused and it just appeared. Also everything was slow. Soon it broke. Now it wont work when u put the battery in!!! :angry:

debugging your tamagotchi is like killing it, you can undebugg it by erasing the semicircle that sez 'debug' and close it

again check if the egg is normal them put back the screws your tamagotchi is okay ;)

-just some advice,

and, what do you mean by sandwich plant?

um.. i mite debugg mine.. im a lil freaked tho.. i dont wanna brake it :( :blink:

I've debugged my v4 several times, but I never got the character choosing option, just extreme hyper mode 0_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back