Debugged V4

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Okay I see there is actually people actively engaging in this section at this hour in the morning so I thought I would see if anyone online new the answer to my question. I debugged my V4 and I can't make it get out of hyperspeed supposedly if you press C it works but nope no luck. V4's just give you a close up of your tama. I tried going to view the time and pressing C there but it still doesn't work. I can undebug it and have done it a few times but I would like to age it enough to become a partner with my friends tama.

*Topic moved to 'Help for New Tamagotchi Pet Owners'*

Okay I see there is actually people actively engaging in this section at this hour in the morning so I thought I would see if anyone online new the answer to my question. I debugged my V4 and I can't make it get out of hyperspeed supposedly if you press C it works but nope no luck. V4's just give you a close up of your tama. I tried going to view the time and pressing C there but it still doesn't work. I can undebug it and have done it a few times but I would like to age it enough to become a partner with my friends tama.
that IS a good question.

hm.. it would seem that the feature on the v4 would interfere with that, yes..

did you pick your character?

maybe you havent debugged it properly and its normal.

I hear debugging the V4 does not let you pick your charactor, your tama turns into a poop machine, and there is NO WAY to stop hyperspeed. :(

There is a topic about a debugged V4 somewhere around here. It is wise not to do so.

Once it's DEBUG there's nothing else to do........

They said there was a way to undo the Deubg!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I hear debugging the V4 does not let you pick your charactor, your tama turns into a poop machine, and there is NO WAY to stop hyperspeed. ;)
There is a topic about a debugged V4 somewhere around here. It is wise not to do so.
then bandai has gone completely insane.

Those who say you can't undebug your tama are wrong. You can undebug it easily by just erasing the pencil marks on the debug semicicles. I guess the only thing debugged V4 are good for is debug it age it. Undebug it after a few minutes and hit download and care for it and continue this until your tama has reached the desired age.

I don't recommend doing this often though because I ended up losing the sound in one of my V4's because the wires connecting to the speakers ended up coming off from the repeated opening and closing of the back of my tama.

Those who say you can't undebug your tama are wrong. You can undebug it easily by just erasing the pencil marks on the debug semicicles. I guess the only thing debugged V4 are good for is debug it age it. Undebug it after a few minutes and hit download and care for it and continue this until your tama has reached the desired age.
I don't recommend doing this often though because I ended up losing the sound in one of my V4's because the wires connecting to the speakers ended up coming off from the repeated opening and closing of the back of my tama.
aha, you should have to reset completely to do that.

bandai is going insane, or im going insane, or gossip is going insane.

let me explain how hyperspeed works, as in teh v2: it is speeded up during the time which nothing is happening. this happens when you press a button. then, when a random animation comes or an 'event' something that breaks the nothing-ness, then it stops. then, when you press the button again, it continues.

so, using this theory, contiual hs is impossible. you need to STOP eventually.

debugging on v1,2, and 3 as far as i am concerned, you must reset completely.

thus, my theory is that you havent debugged it properly and its normal.

I wanna debug my v4 but i think it will brake it!!! Help me please!!! i dont know what to do

:D :D :D :D :unsure: :( :( :( :(

well, apparently debugging will leave you shortchanged. i wouldnt reccomend it for v3 or 4.

if you have a v2, debugging is perfect :) another reason i like it.

if you dont know what youre doing then i suggest you dont debug it.

pixelmood.com has a guide to debugging, but like i said, i dont think you should do it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back