debugged vs. not debugged

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you debugged your tama???????????

• Yes, I love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, I hate it

• No, I like my tama the way it is

• I'm considering it

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tama~girl

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I'm considering it.......maybe[/SIZE] :furawatchi: :chohimetchi: :wacko:

[SIZE=14pt]I voted, "I'm considering it." Maybe after I get some more info about it, I will make my decision. I will give you the play-by-play about my decision! :chohimetchi: [/SIZE] :wacko:

It isnt worth it. You may snap the wire holding your tamagotchi together and your screen goes crazy with lines through it and the sound goes high pitched. Ech. I wouldn't debug.

-Darkcore

I would say half and half because I debugged my tamagotchi and I broke one of them trying to debug it but I debugged the other one and I chose my character and it was awesome at first. But then it got really boring so I undebugged it. If you have 2 V1's and you want to see what it is like I would say do it because you can always undebug but if your not really that interested just leave your tama the same, it is more fun that way! :chohimetchi:

I think I'll only consider when I actually get bored of my original tamagotchi.

Maybe...mine got the sound screwed up and now, it doesn't have any sound. But thats okay. I never had the sound on anyway. But it's cool. I don't know. If your going to do it, be extremley careful. :angry:

I wouldn't do it, because I like my Tama just the way that it is. I don't want to break it, eather.

[SIZE=14pt]I'm considering it.......maybe[/SIZE] :lol: :lol: :D
yup...me too! i don't really know what a debugged tama is like even though my cousin on the other side of the world has a debugged tama

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back