Debugging A Tamagotchi V6/Music Star

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was able to debug my v6 when i put it in the sink but then when the water dried it stopped :D

well, you shouldn't debug your tamagotchi anyway! And what is the point?! :unsure: :rolleyes:

try the little thing that says p2 on the front of the circuit board i just looked att your pictures and guessed if the thing isn't where it says debug maybe its on the same spot but on the other spot

This is kinda funny, when I took it apart, there was this circuit that read "Control Panel". Well, it was spelled like CTRLP. I was just guessing this stood for Control Panel.

um my friend and i are tring to find out how to debug a misic star.I think you might have tried it but after you uncrew the back and the 1st 4 screws then try to unscrew the 2nd 4 screws and umm i dono after that sorry... :huh: (don't worry we're using an old one!no battery!)

Bandai may have chosen to take out the debug switch because they have found an easier way to debug Tamagotchis rather than that because it would probably make it easier to test it at the factory. Or the debug switch might be taken out of the v6 after it was tested and then shipped them off.

:)

ive found the debug writing thats it but does everyone else have a blck paint thing? cos i have when i was looking at binarys debugging the ID it had paint so if i scratch it off HUZZAH it should be there

Just an idea... maybe bandai labeled it but they took off the yellow dot thingy? :huh: but on the v4 circut board,there was a yellow dot directly under the huge DEBUG so maybe its hidden in more parts of the curcit board?It has to be somewhere!I'm pretty sure all of the tamas have a debug we just have to look more :blink: :wacko:

Hii.... i has a tama V4.5 a V5 and a V6 i was wondering... what happens if you scratch the debug sign? couldnt it be under that? :p

i geuss the only way people have debugged it so far is by dropping it in water chollands you basicly broke your tama and if you do drop it in water make sure to take the screen and battery out then put the screen in and wipe the battery and the place were you put the battery dyr so i doesnt cause battery leakage or cause the screen to get ruined

well what i think is bandai is trying to trick us so they probably did not the debug name on the board :p
hmmm.... maybe they found a way to take out that part of the curicut board without harming the tamagotchi?i dono at this point i'm clueless! :p :wacko:

well i scratched the paint off it aint there its fine though :p

The point of debugging is to be able to play as characters on the tamagotchi without raising them from baby form.
ISANT THE WHOLE POINT OF TAMAGOTCHI'S? :eek: sorry about the capitals i pressed cap's lock :huh: new to lap-tops :mimitchi:

a hem he said so you WOULDNT have to rase from baby form also i think ive found the debug panel its this unlabeled component/pad under the right hand screw

a hem he said so you WOULDNT have to rase from baby form also i think ive found the debug panel its this unlabeled component/pad under the right hand screw
........well hes got a point their :D thats when they need the most attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back