Debugging a v4.5...can you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jarydc

Reaction score
can you debug a v4.5?!? i dont want to open my tamagotchi unless i no if i can debug it or not :p :p :D :huh: :D :lol: :unsure: :D :D :D :D :D :D

I guess you can, but if that's possible, I rather not to do it, because it might brake your Tamagotchi, and even if the operation was a success and you want it to be fix again, you can't fix it anymore.

of course you can, but i woudn't. yes you can break your tama, it will make you get new glitches even if it worked ( not being able 2 go to the password shop, if you do it before the first egg you can't put in a username... ) but you still can. if you want to, go nuts with doing these things. but i was going to try a funny thing where you could make your tama take care of itself, ( the only thing it couldn't do is lose wieght, witch i don't care about XD

like i said, [SIZE=21pt]GO NUTS!!!!! [/SIZE]WOOHOO WII ARE YOUNG AGAIN!!!!

:huh: What is debugging anyway, I've herd a lot about people wanting to do it, but whats the point? What does it do? :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Thanks~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
You can get different characters you don't normally get and a few other things too, but it also disables your ability to do certain things with your tama.

:huh: What is debuging anyway, I've herd alot about people wanting to do it, but whats the point? What does it do? :D
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Thanks~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
oh. debugging is where you open your tama, rub with a dull pencil on two little dots on the circut board. what it does, it ( if it worked ) lets you choose witch caracter you want to have. of course, it takes the fun out of tamagotchi, and there is a endless list of risks :eek: . but still, zillions of peoples do it. one of the worst risks is that if you debug, you could have your tama broken. permadentally. i wouldent do it as if i were you. :huh: :eek: i typed alot.

by the way i have 25 tamas

6 v1

5 v2

6 v3

7 v4

1 v4.5

pretty much the only thing you have to be careful of is the wires that are connected to the cercut board and the speaker because they can break off. <_< :mellow: :furawatchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back