Debugging not working? Dx

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naratsu

Reaction score
Using Pixelmood Debugging V3 Guide, I can't seem to debug my tama. ._.;

I taped down the battery, and have marked the Debug circle with a penicl. But when I hit reset, the egg just appears, slightly squished and fuzzy. I didn't get the "Download or Reset" options, like the guide said I should have.

What am I doing wrong? o_o

Edit: I notice when I use a penicl, no marks are being made on the debug circle. Do I need a certain pencil to get the mark visible? Or is it not supposed to be all the easy to see? I'm using a regular #2 PaperMate pencil.

Last edited by a moderator:
Odd. tell you what, ive debugged my tamagothci and it worked JUSt fine with those instructions. lets see if almost right execpt for this REALLY tiny part. the circling. take a look at the insructions again:Insructions for debugging they actually work for pretty much any tamagothci. you know how you said you "marked" the circle. well... your supposed to colour it in. it is a half circel you colour the actual circle inside it and the line of the half marking. If you want to just quit everything you've started.. take the led pencils erasor (spelled it wrong) and erase the pencil markings. Pretty easy. Just..my advice take your time and do it slowly.

-KG-

EDIT: oh ya you need a #2 HB pencil soft led

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never debugged before, but I think you have to use soft lead when doing it.

Goldie

You're subbposed to get a "blurry" egg and the normal "Reset or Download" screens. Select "Reset" and enter the time, date, etc. and ocne the egg hatches (which takes about a second because it's already in "sped-up" mode) you can select your character and speed it up and stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back