Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

volleyball_teen

Reaction score
i read up on how to correctly debug my tamagotchi but i dont know if it is worth doing it...any opions on debugging and whether its worth it or not (ps i would be debugging my v3) :)

The question to really ask is, do you want it to have the extra features while risking function of your tamagotchi?

From my understanding, it's definitely not advised to debug at V3 because it tends to mess up the pixels and it won't work properly. Lower tamagotchi connection versions such as 1 and 2 tend to have a better chance at staying workable.

I do advise if you do debug, if it does mess your v3 up, you can undo what you did using a tissue or white eraser, very gently rubbing at the part on the microchip that says debug. Also keep in mind if you do debug rub with a pencil VERY gently or you could risk permanently debugging your V3.

Whatever you choose to do, there will be consequences. Some good...some bad...good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back