Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

BuddiLuvsYew

Reaction score
I think debugging is great, but not on ALL of your tamas (debugging ten tams would be an absolute nightmare... xD)

I have only debugged one tam so far... my blue bubbly v3 that I am currently using :D

I love debugging. Because you can raise your generations a lot quicker, and if you take good care of your tam when you speed it up, you will get good characters a lot more easily :) Not to mention you can pick any character you want :D

Can you debug a v5?

Anyway, the point of this is to list the pros and cons of debugging.

The only bad thing in my opinion is the risk you take of breaking your tamagotchi, so I dont suggest you do this unless you are 13+ and know how to use a screw driver :D

I dont think there is anything wrong with it because you can always un-debug your tamagotchi if you really really want to.

I think debugging is great, but not on ALL of your tamas (debugging ten tams would be an absolute nightmare... xD)I have only debugged one tam so far... my blue bubbly v3 that I am currently using :D

I love debugging. Because you can raise your generations a lot quicker, and if you take good care of your tam when you speed it up, you will get good characters a lot more easily :D Not to mention you can pick any character you want :D

Can you debug a v5?

Anyway, the point of this is to list the pros and cons of debugging.

The only bad thing in my opinion is the risk you take of breaking your tamagotchi, so I dont suggest you do this unless you are 13+ and know how to use a screw driver :D

I dont think there is anything wrong with it because you can always un-debug your tamagotchi if you really really want to.
Well, personally, i think debugging is bad! It could mess-up u're tama toy and if u always debug, (not that u do), then waht's the use in playing the tama toy? U're suppose 2 raise it! :D :) :D :D

I could test the V5 debugging thing, I don't use it and I couldn't care less about it if it was broken.

Pros - Get the tamagotchi character you want, easy.

Cons - Could break or damage the tamagotchi, do it incorrectly.

pros:

fun to do :mellow:

cons:

makes time go to fast if you click a button :lol:

You could brake your tama

You could even scratch the screen

So I wouldn't debug it. :mellow:

I have never Debugged a Tama and I never will.

It's Pointless. What's the point in having a Tamagotchi if you are just going to cheat to get your Favourite Character.

The Point of a Tamagotchi is to have a Pet and Raise it. Not Cheat and get your Favourite Character or Special Character.

I have never Debugged a Tama and I never will.
It's Pointless. What's the point in having a Tamagotchi if you are just going to cheat to get your Favourite Character.

The Point of a Tamagotchi is to have a Pet and Raise it. Not Cheat and get your Favourite Character or Special Character.
I know, thats why I only did it to one to see what its like. Thats why I said not to do it to ALL of your tams XD

It is really fun to have, because if you are really impatient with one of your tams, you can use your debugged one and get whatever character you want :D It eases the frustration of getting perfect characters ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back