Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you Debugged your Tamagotchi?

• Yes, it's AWESOME!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, but I wish I didn't

• No, but I want to

• No, It's EVIL!!

• What is Debugging??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockin Robotchi

Reaction score
Many confusion as been going around of what is debugging and should I do it? Well I thought people could post if Debugging is good or bad and what are the risks of doing it. So start posting! :hitodetchi: And if anybody wants to know what debugging is then look here.

Debugging is when you go inside your tama and mess around with it. Doing this you get new characters and a hyper speed mode that let's you fly by generations. You get to see many different characters from the V2 and charaacters you've never seen before. Many risk are involved so you need to be careful!

ENJOY! :rolleyes:

If you follow directions properly, you should have no problem debugging it. And you can always go back and un-debugged it. I have a debugged V1 and am quite please with the results. I plan on debugging a v2 in the near future.

Yes, but when I debugged one of my version 1's i was trying to get the battery out and I ended up scratching the inside of the tamagotchi and now it doesn't work! :furawatchi: But I had two so know I do have a debugged tamagotchi a V2 and 1 broken tamagotchi. And people if you vote please reply!

Last edited by a moderator:
i think itll be all right if u dont break it. debugging is for those who go o cheatplanet.com. before beating the game. (not me)

So I have a question... Can you get the special characters without debugging or you have to debug to get them?

I have not debugged my tamagotchi because on other sites on how to debug it, at least one person has broken there's. but maybe they did something wrong.... o well. i am going to try it, soon. but first i need a tiny tiny screw-driver! So if anyone has any hints/tips on how to open up your tamagotchi with no problems, please reply!~~~ thanx~~ bye bye~~

I don't want to debug mine, I'm happy not messing with stuff, besides they might break and they cost me a lot of money.

:D I really want to debug mine..except I payed a lot of $ for my tama and I REALLY dont want to break it...should i??

It looks pretty easy & quick, but since I've never seen it done before( though I did see the site posted above ), I don't think I'll try it... :furawatchi:

I don't wanna debug mine cuz theres a risk of breaking your tama. I don't wanna break my tamas!! :eek:

Many confusion as been going around of what is debugging and should I do it? Well I thought people could post if Debugging is good or bad and what are the risks of doing it. So start posting! :eek: And if anybody wants to know what debugging is then look here.

Debugging is when you go inside your tama and mess around with it. Doing this you get new characters and a hyper speed mode that let's you fly by generations. You get to see many different characters from the V2 and charaacters you've never seen before. Many risk are involved so you need to be careful!

ENJOY! :D
I'd rather not for two reasons:

1. I broke a wire with mine, you might as well.

2. It answers the good question of "What character will I get?"

BTW Why has this topic been bumped up since Early 2005?

Many confusion as been going around of what is debugging and should I do it? Well I thought people could post if Debugging is good or bad and what are the risks of doing it. So start posting! :ph34r: And if anybody wants to know what debugging is then look here.

ENJOY! :(
well RR I do think it will take all the fun in getting the charecters on the tamagotchi. Otherwize you just get them without doing anything! It is more fun the be surprized in what you get and not debugging.

atleast that is my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back