Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamalover4evr

Reaction score
I see everybody on the boards sayig debugging is cool, debugging id bad. But I dont know what it means. Can someone tell me what it means and if its good or bad

Debugging is both. It's simply opening up the back of any U.S. Tamagotchi and rubbing a pencil between two, small semi-circles, thus unlocking Hypertime mode (your Tama moves super-fast with the press of the C button) and character select (as soon as the egg hatches, you can scronn through characters with the A button).

Some people say that debugging is good and cool because it unlocks a whole new dimension of your Tama and allows you to see previously not-obtainable characters (with debug, let's just say you can raise Nazotchi and then some).

Some people say it's bad because it could break the Tama (some people pull the sound wires lose or scratch the chip, or rub the two circles off) or they say it's cheating with the Tama's life.

Either way, Debugging is actually a test program that BanDai uses to make sure each character is included in the v-pet and that they all have their proper animations.

UnDebugging is when you erase the pencil marks you made before.

so it's reversible? if you do it right? i don't want to cuz i want to get the characters naturally, not choose them. but if i could get it to go back.....

Debugging is both. It's simply opening up the back of any U.S. Tamagotchi and rubbing a pencil between two, small semi-circles, thus unlocking Hypertime mode (your Tama moves super-fast with the press of the C button) and character select (as soon as the egg hatches, you can scronn through characters with the A button).
Some people say that debugging is good and cool because it unlocks a whole new dimension of your Tama and allows you to see previously not-obtainable characters (with debug, let's just say you can raise Nazotchi and then some).

Some people say it's bad because it could break the Tama (some people pull the sound wires lose or scratch the chip, or rub the two circles off) or they say it's cheating with the Tama's life.

Either way, Debugging is actually a test program that BanDai uses to make sure each character is included in the v-pet and that they all have their proper animations.

thank you! I was about to post the same question. But do you have to use it as an egg?

i dont think so but im not sure becaus im to skerd to try it becaus it mite mess up your tama.

[SIZE=14pt]you cant debug aussie tamas? B) americans are always lucky.. gettin the nintendo events and the best shops... it aint fair...[/SIZE]
CANADA IS THE SAME AS AMERICA AYYAYAYAYAYAY ;)

Where are small semi circles :furawatchi: :rolleyes: <_< :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]if u debug ur tama[/SIZE]

can it still have a baby n all? :p

yes, you can debug v2s.. debugging is taking the back cover of your tama off and rubbing a pencil semi circles. Doing so unlocks hypertime when you push the c button, this works for canadian and us models. this can screw your tamagotchi up if not done correctly..

jessica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back