Debugging

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2TammasROX

Reaction score
How do u debug? i've been DYING to know! i want to try it on one of my old v1 tamas...

* MOVED to Help for New Tamagotchi Owners forum *

Last edited by a moderator:
How to debug. Now can a mod please close this If i remember how to debug has been pinned but I need to help the hopeless. err.... Helpless YEA YEA that word I consider this topic N00Bish

makinsow..ur N00Bish too ya know just cuz someone wants to know how 2 debug dose'nt mean u can jump on em' like that

how 2 debug

1 take out the back part the same way you'd remove the battrey

2take out the battrey DON'T LOSE IT(duh)

3tale the 4 screws DON'T LOSE THEM

4Look 4 where the battery was there should be 2 half cirles and the word "DEBUG"

5take a PINCIL and go be tween the 2 half ciecles about 6-8 times

6put ur tama back together

7put the battery in and push RESET and ur egg will go really fast and then set the time and after the egg haches the baby tama will come up use the last button to scroll through all the tamas

0YOU MAY NOT BE ABLE TO HAVE A USER NAME

Thank you to tamagotchiloverforever for helping out a fellow member with what you know. You have helped more than just this person. You have helped everyone who see this who wanted to know. I just think people should get congratulated for this kind of stuff. I mean stuff like helping out others with what you know. Congrats

Drey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back