debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sk8erdoodd

Reaction score
:mellow: ive heard (well read i guess) about people "debugging tamagotchies. i have no idea what this means, but i think it has something to do with taking it apart..... any one out there wanna fill in the gaps for me?

-sk8erdoodd :huh:

come on will some one plz take a look at this? i just wanna know what "debugging "means!!

When you debug a tamagotchi, you have the choice of choosing the species of your tamagotchi, and you can also speed up time.

And yes, it does include opening your tamagotchi.

Sometimes, if you aren't careful, it's possible to break your tamagotchi.

:mellow: oh....souds complicated..... but cool.... and sorta dangerous.....i dont think that ill be doning that...

but thanx for explaining! :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
It is not dangerous if you do it right. Just open up yhe tamagotchi with a screwdriver and with a pencil, rub together the circle under the word "debug" on the inside or the tamagotchi on the computer chip and then reset the tamagotchi. and when the egg hatches, press the a button and you can choose the character you want. B)

Of course, put the tamagotchi back together.

Just make sure you do not fool around with the other parts in the tamagotchi or it could break. Just be careful and you will have fun with your debugged tamagotchi. :angry:

DON'T DEBUG!

Lol, sorry. But I tried it once, and my whole tama got messed up. I think I did it wrong though. But, I'm just saying, BE CAUTIOUS!! ^_^

Alimania

Actually, I messed around with my Tamagotchi and I got some wierd results. By scratching JP1, JP2, and JP3 (the one that is normally used.), you get Demo Mode on a V1. The Tamagotchi will take care of itself. But, it will always be a Hamburger character. I do not know what it does to Tamagotchi V2 and onward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back