debuging is...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:angry: i tried to debugg bu tit didnt work now meh v3 is a piece of junkeh :angry: :angry: tell meh how to fix it on meh pm

debugging is fun because u can pik the charcter and fast forward mode......but then again on the V3's its not all that great beacause i cant type in ur name. :mametchi: :( :lol: :angry: :angry:

I am NEVER EVER debuging my tamagotchi!!! Becos you can't type in you'r username and you can't put in passwords!!! Even i feel that debuging is creepy!!!

i just debuged my tama now i can choose any tamagotchi character including rare tamas. go to pixelmood.com :D then look for debuging :blink:
hi im a newbie i was wounderin can you debug v3 tamas too???

plz answer cause i really really want mine to be debuged and i know hot to but not sure if i can on v3 cause i scared that i might stuff up!!!

if you could be able to i will really really apreciate it

THANK

YOU!!! :lol: :eek: :D

dose it only work on v1.i tried it on my v2 and there was not the debug word :)
If u live in the UK or Australia then your tama won't have debug. ^_^ :angry: :huh:

it looks cool but does it work on V3 because i have a mimitchi and i dont want to lose it - cries a lot and makes a flood on tama talk ^_^ - LOL

don't forget if u want to un debug ur tama just erase the pencil mark u did on the debug sign!!!

I debugged my V3 and it screwed mine all up! Luckily, I erased all the pencil, and my tama is back to normal.

I'm glad it didn't delete my lovely Rysho.

Last edited by a moderator:
if you debug your V3 all it does is it will not let you enter a username and passwords :D but you could just wipe it away(pencil markins)

anyways PEACE! :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back