Debuging your tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shold I Debug my tam and have you done it before?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• How do you?

• Debug what a strange word!

• Hmm...Maybe I should read on!

• I dont recomed it

• I do recomend it

• I did it to mine and I broke it!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmissnorti

Reaction score
Can somone tell How do you debeg a tama?

And does it stop debuging?

Please help!

Norti

I have debugged two tamagotchis before. If you know how to do it properly, nothing bad should happen to your tama.

First, unscrew the back of your tamagotchi. Then, unscrew the four screws that are attached to the panel in the back of your tamagotchi. Look around the back, and find a little metal circle that says 'debug' underneath (or on top of, I forget). Lightly rub that circle with a pencil. Put back the panels on your tamagochi, and you now have a debuged tama!

If you want to undebug your tamagotchi, do the same thing, except this time instead of using the lead of the pencil, erase the pencil marks.

Good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's honestly a very personal desision. lol

I would debug your least favorite of your tamas, just in case. I debugged one of mine and I accendently rubbed to hard. It worked, it was just very "glitchy" and stuff. I got really upset and tryed to undebug it and nearly broke it. I wasn't sucessful with bringing it completely back to normal, but it works fine as a debugged tama now. Honestly, I really don't like my debugged tama quite as much as my other ones. But don't let this discourage you. One of my other friends did it also and really like.

Just think first.

Tama_Lover :wacko:

I wouldn't man.

I did it to my V2 before... I think last summer. and a few days ago, I tried to start her back up, and a whole bunch of weird things started happening. It is definately way better to raise your tama the conditional way, than cheat for it, you know? But, that's just me. Do whatever you feel is the right choice.

I'd do it. I did it to my Zebra stripe V3 and it's really fun to see all the extra stuff. And it never gets boring because there are so many glitches when it's debugged.

I am fascinated with glitches, though; I have contributed to this pokemon glitch site in the past. -_-

Definitely do it if you have more than 2 tama connections. You'll want to still have at least 2 connections left not debugged so you can use them together normally.

Good luck!

Well, I suggest either debug it or don't debug it. If you change your mind after it's done there is an even better chance of it breaking. I broke my V3 by undebugging. It lasted about two weeks.

[SIZE=21pt] DON'T TRY ON V4 THEY NEVER STOP FAST-FORWARDING [/SIZE]

[SIZE=30pt] In plus they're too pretty[/SIZE]

There is a 50% chance that the debugging process will work, but at the same time, there is still the same ammount of chance that you tamagotchi will get glitched or damaged. I would recommend to not attempt to debug one of your best tamagotchis - incase their never able to work again. (I have a similar story... :furawatchi: )

Read through the debugging instructions on the pixelmood website for more information on how to debug:

https://pixelmood.com/tamagotchi_connection_debugging.htm

-sk8er girl-

To summarize, it really comes down to how many tamas you have, and whether or not you're willing to lose one forever as a normally functioning tama. I have two v3s and a v4, so I was okay with debugging one of my v3s, because I knew my V4 and V3 could still interact. If I had just two v3s, or just a v3 and a v4, I wouldn't of tried it.

If you aren't okay with possibly losing a tama forever, then you aren't okay with debugging.

If you do decide to, good luck!

even if you have made your decision, here's my two cents worth of information if anyone wants to read. ;)

well, i recommend it if you like to explore glitches like i do such as the missingno. in the v1 tama. :huh: or you don't mind that the battery might not last as long as it normaly does. i don't recomend debugging if you want your tama's battery to last long, hate glitches or are really afraid of damamging your tama. the hyperspeed thing in debug mode drains the battery so the battery life doesn't last as long. when you take apart your tama even touching or scratching something you arn't supose to could severely damage it. but it's really your choice.

even if you have made your decision, here's my two cents worth of information if anyone wants to read. B)
well, i recommend it if you like to explore glitches like i do such as the missingno. in the v1 tama. :) or you don't mind that the battery might not last as long as it normaly does. i don't recomend debugging if you want your tama's battery to last long, hate glitches or are really afraid of damamging your tama. the hyperspeed thing in debug mode drains the battery so the battery life doesn't last as long. when you take apart your tama even touching or scratching something you arn't supose to could severely damage it. but it's really your choice.
lol, missingno. in the tama? Does the infamous glitch that haunts Pokémon Red/Blue (and Yellow with the "Ditto/Mew/Old man trick) exist in tamagotchis as well? Oh my! I love missingno and his associates (LM4, h POKé) and finding glitches on RBY. It's definitely worth debugging your tama if you enjoying finding glitches in games, but as you've already made your decision I'll be quiet now.. I just had to rant at the mention of missingno. :X You could say those secret characters found by debugging are like missingno, which I think is what you were doing. :D

You can get a lot of special goodies from debugging your tamagotchi. But I do not recommened it because it can seriously damage your tamagotchi...

oh, and just a quick mention about missingno. since it has to do with debugging, the actual glitch blob was removed in version 2 and i'm assuming 3 and 4 so you can't experiment with it unless you have a version 1. i shouldn't really say that because on a version 2, if you have chosen a debug character such as the hamburger, when it does an animation such as brushing it's teeth or when you give it the hair gel, it turns into a huge glitched mess with random parts of different characters. it's quite interesting. :)

[SIZE=21pt]DON'T DEBUG!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!! It's a nightmare just thinkin' about it! DON'T DEBUG!!![/SIZE]

I woulD! on my v.2 I did, and it was cool but then again the battery is dead now it really does wear down quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back