decorating (the best way)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monic

Reaction score
sequins and ribbon

materials

1 hot glue gun

2 ribbion

3 sequins

gule them to the back

paint

materials

1/4 in brush

paint

paint the back

I don't think so, because it says don't expose tamagotchi to water, and paint is water!

why would you do such a thing to a tama!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would only do that if I we're trying to break it,whitch I wouldn't try to. :( :(

They put the designs on the front so you wont decorate it, so it wont get broken....

Dont paint your tama they get ruined or they dont work well.try adding stickers or those stick-on earrings on the back or make some stuff for your tama I made a really cute case for mine.these things dont ruin your tama

:wub:

Say what?!? I could not understand ONE thing! English please! Can you make it make more sense?

~Tamasweet

y would i do such a thing to my tama it says do not immerse to water and paint is formed from water dont get mad at me but it would only break your tama :lol:

As long as you're careful with decorating your tama, you can do almost anything! :)

~Aqua3557~

Last edited by a moderator:
all of you people dont know anything,besidesi painted my tama and it still worked fine,duh!and if you want to decorate it with paint than just take the shell of your tama off so you wont get your tama screen painted on, oruse a sponge to dab the paint on your tama [SIZE=21pt]duh[/SIZE] and besides all of you are [SIZE=21pt]totally exagerating[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Paint is harmful, but stickers and keycharms are harmless.

(Off topic but, I have a reallly cute charm, that's the first letter of my name "M".)

all of you people dont know anything,besidesi painted my tama and it still worked fine,duh!and if you want to decorate it with paint than just take the shell of your tama off so you wont get your tama screen painted on, oruse a sponge to dab the paint on your tama [SIZE=21pt]duh[/SIZE] and besides all of you are [SIZE=21pt]totally exagerating[/SIZE]
thanks for the clarification, but were the "duh"s really necessary? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back