decorating (the best way)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
in my opinion... why would you paint your tama when paint is formed from water? i Think that it is most likely to break your tama! in my opinion ;) :wacko:

I don't think so, because it says don't expose tamagotchi to water, and paint is water!
Theres no reason for you to get mad at Mont for posting this. If you do things carefully you won't reck your Tamagotchi. Whenever I'm dealing with paint I take the Tamagotchi apart and pop the thing that hold the sound wires out. When I'm finished I superglue the sound wire holding thing back into the back again then put everything back together again. If your young I suggest you have your parents help. :(

LISTEN UP

you dont have to paint it just go 2 your local craft store or walmart and purchas some sticky foam and cut it the size of you tama and cut a screen bow then were the buttons are make dots with a marker so you know were they are and you done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh: :lol: :) :wacko: :ph34r:

[SIZE=14pt]You could also unscrew the tamagotchi and take off the plastic covers and paint it seperetaly so you won't wreck the insides.[/SIZE] :huh: :wacko: :ph34r: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back