Decorating Ur Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
great idias! thanx for posting!

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

[SIZE=21pt]uh oh i just drank soda.......heheeeeeeeeeheheeeeeeee leeo leeeeeo jhasfd eeehhheeehhheehheee hyper! sugar rush! [/SIZE]*bounsess accross room*

[SIZE=21pt]*************************************************************************************************[/SIZE]

hey lil_meiling how'de you make those pouches there're really cute i wanna ask my mom to make em for me!
They're actually not too hard to make. :angry:

I just took some yarn I liked (it's soft yarn and not scratchy) and I just knit a long strip (I didn't do exact measurements, I just place my tama in the strip and folded it over to check the length) and once the strip was a little more than twice as long as my tamagotchi, I stopped knitting. I then folded the strip of knitted yarn in half so that the outsides of the folded piece would later be in the insides of the pouch; then I used a string of yarn to hand sew the sides shut and then turned it inside out.

They are drawstring pouches, so I took some colored thicker thread (the kind that you use to make friendship bracelets or do patchwork/cross-stitching) and just weaved it through the top (opening hem/rim) of the pouch and at the ends of the strings I just put beads (you can put whatever beads you want).

Sometimes I hang them on my lanyard too by the string.

For the beads on the actual pouch, I just used regular needle thread and strung beads and tied theh ends in a knot on the inside.

If you're still kind of confused about my directions (they're probably not the best :eek: ), let me know and I'll try to put up some kind of pictures.

yeah i wouldnt put nail polish on it because it tends to start to smell bad and you'll probably get a headache!

you know tthe mobile socks you can use them its just that they are a bit big and has a hole at the bottomn

maybe(be careful) you could put studs(with the sticky back or glue that wares off easily)on your buttons or all over i have done it, it works well(depending on the items you have)

*please be nice

*i can't be responsible if your tama breaks for any reason(please)

Just a tip if you're using stickers... If you can't get off the nastly residue, try using window cleaner (windex for example), but

don't pour/spray it on the tam, dampen a cloth with it, and rub that on the spot. :wacko: :huh:

Well this is an idea.
You need: 2 peices of felt

scissor

thread

needle

Cut the felt peices into a pocket shape. Then soe around it, but leave an opening.

__^__

(____) Where the arrow is leave a opening. Now you have a pocket for your tama. :lol:

Ill try the clay idea and bead thing. Ill probubly do the lanyard too the tamagotchi ones i dont like.
I love this idea :angry: I'm trying it out but instead of 2 pieces of felt, you can just use one big one and fold it in half and sew around. Also, you can make really cool designs on the felt if you cut out other shapes and sew them on the base felt!! :D

~Aqua3557~

Pretty cool! I tried stickers, but after a month it just slipped off. They look good, but don't stay on...
They don't stay on? Hmm. I'm sure a lot of you know that the V1's came with stickers right? Well I got my V1 like, in 2004 and I put all the stickers on it and still they have not come off. Only the letter ones did.

C~M

After all the rumors about nail polish being bad for you tama, I guess I won't be using it :D

Nail Polish isn't bad to use on a Tama as long as you take the right steps to not get any of the paint inside the Tamagotchi or near the buttons. I'm currently in the middle of Customizing a V4. I have to wait for my next paycheck though before I can contiue on. *needs clear model paint and Nail stickers... maybe...* I used Nail polish once before on one of my Entamas. Heres a Picture:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=2446&count=y

I used the clear nail polish to stick on the Nail Jewels and sparkle nail polish for the white area but you can't tell that by the picture. The Entama works just fine.

Nail Polish isn't bad to use on a Tama as long as you take the right steps to not get any of the paint inside the Tamagotchi or near the buttons. I'm currently in the middle of Customizing a V4. I have to wait for my next paycheck though before I can contiue on. *needs clear model paint and Nail stickers... maybe...* I used Nail polish once before on one of my Entamas. Heres a Picture:https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?act=p...id=2446&count=y
I used the clear nail polish to stick on the Nail Jewels and sparkle nail polish for the white area but you can't tell that by the picture. The Entama works just fine.
I think your Entama looks really pretty, I'd like to do that with one of my tamas. But I'm going to wait and see what the tamagotchi 'Bling' kit does first :eek: . Well when it comes out.

Wow, that tama you decorated looks awesome, PockyGirl! ;)

~Aqua3557~

I did basically the same cos' I got heaps of diamontes and super glue and a pin and stuck them all over it!!!!!!

It looks soo ^_^ cute :D and it doesn't ruin your tama

:ph34r: ( I've actually covered my tama, my phone, my glasses! etc etc etc!! ) :huh:

if you want pics email me on~~ [email protected]

:mellow: ~jessica_tama95~ :wacko:

Try the Imfant sock idea for protectors, it works. I keep my inactive Tamagotchi and V-pets in them to keep them from getting scratched. My cousin seen the socks and just looked at me like I was crazy. She also commented,"Now shes keeping them in Baby Socks?!"

Aqua 3557

Those patterns are nicely done and you could try and make a Tamagotchi holder out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back