Decotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Diskord

Reaction score
Is Decotchi a good, medium, or low level character on the V3? I am asking this because I took perfect care of my tama, was expecting a Mametchi or Mimitchi, and ended up with a Decotchi instead.

Medium. My V3 was a mametchi on the first gen, a chomametchi on the second gen and it is a young mametchi on the third gen at the moment.

*tama star*

I'm just trying to figure out what I did wrong. I kept all hearts full at all times, if one fell I filled it immediately. I did not miss any training points.

And then on my other tama, I am purposefully taking bad care of it. I make sure one heart is empty at all times, sometimes 2, 3, or ever 4 are empty, and I have a Young Mametchi!

I just don't understand.

I'm just trying to figure out what I did wrong. I kept all hearts full at all times, if one fell I filled it immediately. I did not miss any training points.
And then on my other tama, I am purposefully taking bad care of it. I make sure one heart is empty at all times, sometimes 2, 3, or ever 4 are empty, and I have a Young Mametchi!

I just don't understand.
well, maybe it has to do with the meals you are feeding it..

or too many snacks?

That's a good suggestion. For the next generation I won't feed it any snacks and only play games to make it happy.

Decotchi is good. 2nd to 3rd best. I took nearperfect care too, only letting it lose one hungry on happy, ended up with Decotchi. He's good

It may be a good character, but its darn ugly!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
In my tamagotchi i took perfect care and it transform into a Bunbuntchi. Is Bunbuntchi rare :wacko: <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I got a Decotchi too. I don't see how you can not give it snacks since my tamagotchi won't play games if I don't!

I'm new to tamagotchi's (I've had mine for just over 2 weeks) and I have a decotchi. I think he is quite cute. At first I thought he was ugly but then I found out he was frankenstien's monster and that means he's really cool!! ^___^ :ichigotchi: I think he's got a really nice nature for a frankenstein monster!

He is second gen. My first gen was memetchi :lol:

In fact, Decotchi is really as good/healthy as Mimitchi and Mametchi.

He does all the good things like brushing his teeth etc.

His appearance makes everyone think he's an unhealthy character

Decotchi is good. 2nd to 3rd best. I took nearperfect care too, only letting it lose one hungry on happy, ended up with Decotchi. He's good
really? ive heard it differently:

top three best;

first: mimitchi

second: mametchi

third: memetchi

sorry but whats a decotchi? i'm not that familiar with the characters in tamagotchis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back