dedicated to him..

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digi450

Reaction score
a boy in my class' father died unexpectedly from a brain anurism (SP)

his parents were divorced so he had to go to court to choose and find out who he would live with. he hasn't come back to school yet so i belive he as already moved in with his mom or something like that. i feel bad for him. its hard for someone to take so much trauma in there life so i pray that he live happy wherever he is.

sad.... (but i don't get the name of you post?...)

yah i know but you aren't as sad!! *cries* and that clip didn't help!! (you know the sad one that made both our eyes dry we cried so much)

That's very sad! And I just watched that sad 9/11 video tribute thingy! :furawatchi: *Aneurysm (for spelling :wub: ) I know a song that always cheers me up! :furawatchi: Here! Just look at the bears under their armpits! xP Lol! And I wish the boy luck! I'll be sure to have my friends pray for him at the beginning of school each day :wub:

EDIT: If it helps, I just ate some tinfoil on accident Dx I was eating chocolate and took too big of a bite, and... yeah...

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my. That is sad. My grandpa died of something, and i am in his very house, typing this message.

~dragadon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back