Deepest Song You've Ever Heard

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

irock202

Reaction score
What is the deepest song you've ever heard? Deepest as in powerful, sad, or anything else.

Mine would have to be 100 Years by Five For Fighting. That song is so powerful, and really gets you thinking you only have 100 years to live. The message to that song is make the most of your life, because you only have 100 years to live.

I agree! 100 Years is such a deep song.

Let me think... Well, Mad World by Gary Jules has always gotten to me. And Concrete Angel by Martina McBride.

If you haven't heard either of these songs, Youtube them. :3

I LOVE deep songs!! They make me feel all warm and fuzzy. One of my favorites is "Angie" by The Rolling Stones.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with 100 years. Also, Carry you home- by James Blunt is deep, too, when you pay attentin to the lyrics.

mylist of "deep songs":

-Carry you home (obviously) by james blunt

-100 years (like said) by five for fighting

-I will always love you by whitney houston

-Mary did you know by kaelyn porter

-One tin soldier by.. john lennon ???

-Christmas shoes by....?

-the Titanic song by celine dion

-Hallelujiah by paramore

-You raise me up by josh groban

-Goodbye my lover by james blunt

... that's all I can think of right off the bat. If I get to go on my iTunes I can probably find some more.

Well I don't really listen to deep songs. But there is one song that just gets me every time. About a pet with so much love for it's master, it broke the rules just to be with her. Many of you may know this famous song:

Mary Had a Little Lamb.

Last edited by a moderator:
A Little Bit Longer (by Nick Jonas) made me sad.

And Dear God (by Nick Jonas) made me nearly cry...

Best Wishes

barky

Latest posts

Back