Dekstop Tamagotchis

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tman7776

Reaction score
Is there someplace you can download tamagotchis to your desktop?

It's been a while since I played with one. Are there forest/ocean/angel/devil versions available?

I'm not sure about desktop...but there is a Tamagotchi Life app for smart phones. I think that might be the closest thing you'll be able to find right now and I think they might be doing an Angel version soon.

Ooh that would be fun!! :D :lol:

But wait.. I think a PC game has been released (like, 10 years ago... lol), and theres the v4.5 PC pack ((that I really want btw huhuh))!

tamagotchi-pc-pack.jpg

Ooh that would be fun!! :D :lol:

But wait.. I think a PC game has been released (like, 10 years ago... lol), and theres the v4.5 PC pack ((that I really want btw huhuh))!

tamagotchi-pc-pack.jpg
I got this for Christmas!!! It doesn't really work for my laptop though. Your suppose to be able to train a tamagotchi character to do things for you. (Open files, play games, etc).

I got this for Christmas!!! It doesn't really work for my laptop though. Your suppose to be able to train a tamagotchi character to do things for you. (Open files, play games, etc).
How old is your laptop? :rolleyes:

I bet it's because it doesn't understand your voice right... I have the same problem in Nintendogs, lol. So I'm like ''KYO, COME OVER HERE BOY, COMEHERECOMEHEREGAAAAH'' screaming in the house XD

However I didn't know it was supposed to help you accomplish tasks, that's SO cute!!!!!! :D :ichigotchi:

Btw I found this desktop Tamagotchi Simulator - credits to someone on Youtube, lol - and it's adorable!! :D It's a P1, and you can choose from many different skins I love it!!

EDIT: Forgot to put the link haha... There it is https://www.mediafire.com/download/ylwqk7de2wdz7d6/tamagotchisimulator.zip

Last edited by a moderator:
it wont let me play with the actual tamagotchi :( any tips?

BTW its downloaded and in my files and its been extracted but it wont show when I click on it to play :(

You have to pull the tab out first. ;P

EDIT: Ok, I enjoy this a lot. ;3
I found a very nice shell design too. ^o^

tumblr_mzls2vEDS21soif0yo1_500.png

You have to pull the tab out first. ;P

EDIT: Ok, I enjoy this a lot. ;3

I found a very nice shell design too. ^o^

tumblr_mzls2vEDS21soif0yo1_500.png
I know I have to pull it out :) but the actual tama isn't showing up on my screen. I can't see it :( it did once but it was completely black with the little pull tab thing :(

I ran that on another computer before but on this computer, it doesn't work! I see the Tamagotchi in the taskbar but it doesn't appear on my actual screen and so I can't play with it anymore :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back