delete

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagames

Reaction score
;) :) :( Can I delete items??? I want to delete my gotchi king dvd and get a new one so it is easyer to raise bonding.(i will just keep on pressing :D :D :D :huh: B)

Last edited by a moderator:
No, I don't think you can delete it. Trust me, deleting something just to get an exact equal doesn't work. I bought another Unchi-Kun Sub to bring it to the front of my items box, but it didn't work. Instead, it kept the original one I bought and it didn't even show up! So that was a waste of Gotchi Points.

But I don't think there is a delete feature.

You can't delete items on the V5 because the V5 is able to hold ALL of the items that are available for the toy. Also they will always appear in a certain order on the list so you won't be able to bump any to the front of the list, so you can only have one of every item.

No, I don't think you can delete it. Trust me, deleting something just to get an exact equal doesn't work. I bought another Unchi-Kun Sub to bring it to the front of my items box, but it didn't work. Instead, it kept the original one I bought and it didn't even show up! So that was a waste of Gotchi Points.
But I don't think there is a delete feature.

I wont waste gotchi points because i use cheat codes

As others have said, you can't delete items on the V5, because the Familitchi can hold all the items etc. for the toy. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back