Demashita! Powerpuff Girls Z

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
They're Gonna be dubbed into english by OCEAN GROUP! AND NOT BY 4KIDS! *faints and dies*

Anyway, It was announced that PowerPuff Girls Z will be dubbed by Ocean Group but I dont think that they'll use the original version voice actors or the Powerpuff girls creators will be involved with it.

(By the way, Ocean Group is the same company who did My-HiMe :D )

I wish they could sell a box set by my 14 birthday! (2009, April 30th)

I could play the japanese episodes OVER AND OVER on my laptop. And then play it in english! :kuribotchi:

I'M SO EXCITED, I'll cosplay one of them in an anime fest. :furawatchi:

What's your opinions?

~SG~

Short term: once PPG was taken off the air, Japan ruined it by making an anime of it.

Its a great anime I discovered in October 2006 about Powerpuff girls based on same plot but it is WAY different. They bought the rights to make an anime about it from Cartoon Network. ^-^

Example: In episode 20, The Rowdyruff boys Z come along and do some pretty rude things. Like flapping up their skirts and them being super peeved and mooning them. xD

It is super funny. Watch some clips on Youtube like their transformations to get an idea. :D

Latest posts

Back