Deoderent...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

qwerty123

Reaction score
:blink: This year for school my gym teacher says we need deoderent. Im scared! What brand should I use? How do I put it on? HELP? :blink:

lol...

I am afraid... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The brand depends on personal preference. If you ask your parents, I'm sure they can tell you what works and what doesn't (as they've probably used quite a few kinds, experimenting 'til they got what they feel works). Otherwise, there's a kind called "Teen Spirit" or something, it has a few different "scents," and is probably what you'd be looking for.

Don't be scared, deodorant is a good thing. :blink:

Use Adidas. It stops the sweat and smells really good! It's for girls, don't worry. :blink:

Good luck!

Just roll on deodorant.. Scented deodorants attracts all kinds of bugs in the summer, you wouldn't want roaches, ants, spiders, in your locker room, huh?

How come your scared it's just deodorant it won't hurt you I just use what my mom uses lol!!

The brand depends on personal preference. If you ask your parents, I'm sure they can tell you what works and what doesn't (as they've probably used quite a few kinds, experimenting 'til they got what they feel works). Otherwise, there's a kind called "Teen Spirit" or something, it has a few different "scents," and is probably what you'd be looking for.
Don't be scared, deodorant is a good thing. :lol:
I recomend NOT using Teen Spirit. Last year the whole thing fell of the stick and rolled down my shirt....... EW Use something like that, but not that brand...

I suggest Mitchem, especially if you sweat alot like me. It smells for a minutes, then goes away quick. It's like a gel too so the stick doesn't break off.

And if you don't know where to put on deoderant, it goes on your armpits. :lol:

Deoderent is very easy to put on, just rub a little on your armpits. I know nothing about the different brands, but don't be worried, deoderent isn't a big deal or anything.

I recomend NOT using Teen Spirit. Last year the whole thing fell of the stick and rolled down my shirt....... EW Use something like that, but not that brand...
My fell off to except all over the floor. x.x I really liked that smell too. *sniff*

I can't remember what I use but it is definantly a good thing. ;]

https://www.secret.com/PlatinumProducts.do

That one link above shows the kind I use, and I never even sweat. Other deos make me sweat like a pig, and Secret Platinum Gel works like a charm! Except I either use Brazillian Cherry, or Eastern Lilly scent, and you can smell it if you get even the slightest bit close to your pits. It's like air freshener!

WannaBex3

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are you scared it's just deodorant lol. Use the brand secret it's what I use. and if you don't know how to put it on, it goes on your armpits lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats bad about deoderant? o.o You should use it when you hit 9 or 10.

Anyway, I dunno what brand mine is... xD

Adidas is really good, especially if you get the non-aluminum kind. (they put aluminum in there to stop the sweat). It smells really good AND it's for girls. Dont use secret, they over perfume them and they use A lot of aluminum in the deoderant. And don't be scared, you'll be very happy once you start using it. :eek:

Adidas is really good, especially if you get the non-aluminum kind. (they put aluminum in there to stop the sweat). It smells really good AND it's for girls. Dont use secret, they over perfume them and they use A lot of aluminum in the deoderant. And don't be scared, you'll be very happy once you start using it. :eek:
Why in the world would they put aluminum in deoderent? o.o

Secret works better than any other on me. I guess it just depends on your prefrences for if it smells good, and how much you sweat for wich one works best.

Broken~Wings

Adidas is really good, especially if you get the non-aluminum kind. (they put aluminum in there to stop the sweat). It smells really good AND it's for girls. Dont use secret, they over perfume them and they use A lot of aluminum in the deoderant. And don't be scared, you'll be very happy once you start using it. ;)
Oops... I used :( secret and I think Im alergic or something...

I use Degree womens. It protects against odor real well, even when you sweat, and it smells very nice. But if you have sensitive skin I suggest you use a mild one for sensitive skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back