Depressed

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PockyGirl

Reaction score
::sigh:: I was talking about ordering a Tamagotchi Plus with my mother. She started on about me being to old and that I have a problem and that I don't need anymore. She also said that I'm just trying to relive my childhood. She also seems to think that all of us on TamaTalk need to grow up (I'm included with you guys) :D I don't understand, wheres her inner child? Its like she can't remember when she was 18 years old.

Yea. I kno how u feel. My mom gets MUCH more furious with me. And im only 11 yrs old so i still have a while to grow up. Taking care of tamagotchi is like taking care of a dog, hamster, cat, etc. It takes responsibility! TAMAGOTCHI IS NOT JUST A LITTLE TOY THAT U ONLY PLAY WITH ONCE IN A WHILE!!!!!! PockyGirl, u r an excellent person, and right material for ur tamagotchi. it doesnt matter how old u are, its how u live during that age.

Think about my mom, she took my little brother tama and she plays all the day!

She says tamagotchi are really cute and funny! ^^

So? Theres people on here that are 30 years old and playing tamagotchis.
That would be me :D and ouch, I'm a little sensitive about it :)

Seriously, I think taking care of a Tamagotchi is a big responsibility, I know I take it seriously as do you guys, and so I really don't see a problem with it.

Is playing on the computer seen as juvenile? How about all the gadgets and such out there....if they're not, well then tamagotchis shouldn't either!

My mum thinks I'm stupid for spending my money on stupid things like tamagotchis. I kinda agree in a way though. I recently went though a phase of collecting pokemon cards again and then onto yugioh. I just can't help myself, I get drawn in. Spent about £200 on yugioh within a month or too and I havn't played with them since.

Seriously, I think taking care of a Tamagotchi is a big responsibility, I know I take it seriously as do you guys, and so I really don't see a problem with it.

Is playing on the computer seen as juvenile? How about all the gadgets and such out there....if they're not, well then tamagotchis shouldn't either!
Sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way. I don't think it matter what age you are you can play tamagotchis.

Sorry I didn't mean it in a bad way. I don't think it matter what age you are you can play tamagotchis.
I was just kidding with you hon! :D :) 30 is a GREAT age, it's just really different!

Thank you, Faith! I thought I was the only one in my third decade of life. (35)

And PockyGirl, tell your mom that this 35-year-old woman is babysitting her 8-year-old daughter's Tama at work so she won't get in trouble at school with it.

There are ALOT worse things an 18-year-old could be spending her money on. God bless you, my dear.

"There are ALOT worse things an 18-year-old could be spending her money on. God bless you, my dear."

Holy words.

Thank you everyone I feel alot better about it now. I think my mothers just is worried that I will get into one of my obsessions.(someting I have done since I was little) If I do I'm going to let it go even if she doesn't see it as right. Oh and I will tell her Luttibelle not sure what she will say though. I guess you could say my mothers grouchy.

I'm 19.. and i like my little tamagachi connection.. i wish they sold the black one here in the US, because that's the one i wanted. Is it true their batteries die really fast?

Yes, it is said USA batteries die fast.

I'd like connexion have the pause feature...

oh actuall sorry i didnt notice you has the lavender one (i already have that one) but i would swap a black for a colour i dont have (the lavender is the only connection i have)

I'm 19.. and i like my little tamagachi connection.. i wish they sold the black one here in the US, because that's the one i wanted. Is it true their batteries die really fast?
yeah. It really sucks. I wish they lasted longer.

Thank you, Faith! I thought I was the only one in my third decade of life. (35)
And PockyGirl, tell your mom that this 35-year-old woman is babysitting her 8-year-old daughter's Tama at work so she won't get in trouble at school with it.

There are ALOT worse things an 18-year-old could be spending her money on. God bless you, my dear.
:rolleyes: :D Gotta tell you at first I was scared of the big 3-0..but now I'm thinking it isn't going to be so bad!!

Oh and you are SOO right, there ARE alot of worse things an 18 year old could be spending money on. :)

:rolleyes: :D Gotta tell you at first I was scared of the big 3-0..but now I'm thinking it isn't going to be so bad!!
Oh and you are SOO right, there ARE alot of worse things an 18 year old could be spending money on. :)
Yeah, just tell your mom that you've saved some money and can't choose between taking a piercing or a tamagotchi, i'm sure she'll let you choose the tama ;)

By the way i'm 28 and still love Tamagotchi and virtual pets. When they first came out i was about 21 and playing with it, so you have every right girl, keep the child in you alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back