Dermatographia.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my! :[

I am so sorry you have to deal with that kind of pain. :[

No, I don't have it.

Oh, lol well mine doesn't hurt and it's only a bit itchy but the annoying thing is that when you walk past total strangers and there's a tiny scratch on your arm they start shouting "OMG!! WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ARM?!?!", and i'm like "I have a skin condition, don't worry it's not contagious." o/////o hahah.

^95% people have it for the rest of their lives. I just wish i'm part of the 5%. :)

No, but I have Scleroderma.

EDIT: Or to be more specific, here.

I have a mild case though, not as bad as the article represents. Some people get it IN their organs, but I just have it on the surface of my skin, and therefore it shouldn't increase in severity.

I only have it on my back, so you can only see it when I'm in my bathing suit. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Woah, I never knew about that. =]

But seriously, on your link I think someone writing all that on their body is kinda

of weird like, you walk out of the house and people will stare!

Kinda gross if someone does all them patterns, please don't do them tama_genius.

They scare me.

No, but I have Scleroderma.EDIT: Or to be more specific, here.

I have a mild case though, not as bad as the article represents. Some people get it IN their organs, but I just have it on the surface of my skin, and therefore it shouldn't increase in severity.

I only have it on my back, so you can only see it when I'm in my bathing suit. :)
my brother has that.

but i think dermatorgraphia's pretty interesting. ;)

No.

But my mom has vitilago (I hope that's spelt right). That's another skin disease...

my brother has that.but i think dermatorgraphia's pretty interesting. ;)
Really?

I've never met someone who's had it.

The chances of having it are one in every 2.7 million,

And a "rare" illness like Huntington's is one in every ten thousand.

And it's believed to be partially enviornmental.

Wow.

This topic need to move to Seriously (Non)TamaTalk.

retype: Thanks for move topic guide.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used to have a skin condition were my whole stomach area was covered in red bumps for a good 2 months.

It sucked, :c

It sounds pretty :huh:

I think it'd be fun to have haha because you could draw on yourself and do art like her ^-^ That's amazing :)

Lucky :) Wanna trade skin?

No, I don't have it and have never met anyone who has/had it.

I don't have any skin conditions.

The writing and markings on the skin looks really painful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back