Desktop Buddies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put tamatown as my background and walked my kuchipatchi through it as I was singing " walk yes oh walking through tamatooownnnnnnnnn!!!!!"..My mum was looking at me wierdley B) Scary stuff people scary stuff B) -Chocola B)

PS: Thanks alot! Also I love when the float down the screen, I shall never be bored while typing out project and hokmework!
I got it but how do you make it talk.

:huh: i was wondering if you could tell me some tamagotchi tips and ticks? or some codes for the shop i have a v4 I NEED SOME HELP IM NEW HERE!!!!! :ph34r:

Thanx for sharing the desktop tamas!! My Memetchi is soooooooooo cute it's dancing right now!! :angry: When my mom sees this she is gonna b like what the heck :lol: lol

AWWWH! that is So cute! I just got a new V4 yesterday and love it. now this desktop buddy! cuteness. :] :D

From what I heard if you have something like Windows 95, Me, or etc. You have to download Winzip or so...

[SIZE=17pt]☺[/SIZE]Locky458[SIZE=17pt]☻[/SIZE]

From what I heard if you have something like Windows 95, Me, or etc. You have to download Winzip or so...
Windows 95? o.o

That's realllllly old. From 1995. Are you sure it's not Windows XP?

You don't have to buy an unzip programme, you can just click on it a few times. :B

Wait a second my Kuchipatchi suddenly stood there and froze. But the Tamagotchi logo is still ringing.

Is it supposed to work on Windows Vista because I dowloaded the characters and I opened the pakcage and it didn't work. :)

when you go on Tamagotchi Website and click on Downloads, you will see something that says "Desktop Buddies." You must have PKZIP installed to use this program. A tamagotchi (Mametchi, Memetchi, or Kuchipatchi) will apper on the bottom right ofthe screen. You can then chose one of the three tamas, chose an action, and a desktop. My tamagotchi is Kuchipatchi, the desktop is TamaTown, and my action is set to "Dance."
The bit in bold in the quote is 100% absolutely false. You DO NOT need PKZIP to use this program. You just save the zip file, go to it and open it. It will open in the same thing that you open folders in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back