Desperate question...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Banoon

Reaction score
Okay, so I'm not new to tamas AT ALL. But I need help on the v4. Yes, V4, not v3.

Well, my friend has a v4, and she lets me play on it very often. But no one can figure out how to play dance. It's nothing like the v3 one, and she even said she read the instructions, but that didn't help.

Can anyone who lives in Spain or New Zealand help me out here?

I don't think anyone from around here will have a v4 at this moment.

I don't think anyone from around here will have a v4 at this moment.

Okay, so I'm not new to tamas AT ALL. But I need help on the v4. Yes, V4, not v3.
Well, my friend has a v4, and she lets me play on it very often. But no one can figure out how to play dance. It's nothing like the v3 one, and she even said she read the instructions, but that didn't help.

well, did YOU read the instructions?

True, I didnt, but I'm pretty sure she would understand them. She's a bit of a better reader than I am (and I can spell/read supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or antidisestablishmentarianism), so I can't see why not. I'll ask her what it said tommorow at school. :wub:

I heard you have to press the buttons at the same time something on the screen is highlighted or something.

Or, it could just be a copy-the-move thing.

I can read another long word. Flauccinaucinihilipilification.

Maybe this is out of topic but when do the tama v4s come to UK?

anyway....maybe you should ask an adult to read it and see if they can make sense of it

V4 comes out in uk on Januray 7th November.Hope i helped :wacko: ^_^ :D

*frowns* Aww, Im so unlucky. *whiney voice* I wich Iiiiii lived in Spaaaaain.

Maybe you can ask...Spiffy I think it is. Apparently she has a V4!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I can't help you there because the v4s aren't out where I live.

But, you may want to PM spiffy. She is a guide and she has a v4. Maybe she can help.

GotchiGirl96

to play dance.

Make Tamagotchi dance by pressing buttons A,B,C as the lights above Tamagotchi illuminate. press A for left light, B for middle, C for right light. If two lights illuminate you need to press both buttons simultaniously. ok my turn 4 a Question, how do i get into V4 tamatown and where do i put the 14 digit code?

Nevermind, I figured out.

Only Nina13, Pyonchit, Dancinkayley, Kelly_Clarkson8, GotchiGirl96, Chomamechi and Killer Kuchipatchi ATTEMPTED to help me. The other 9 just posted if the v4 is out yet. Thanks for the help guys, but I figured it out before I checked the post. Thanks anyway. :huh:

I'll report the topic and ask a mod to lock it ^^

topic closed at request of topic starter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back